CHAPTER 8...

7 July, 2018
It's Sunday and the most intrested work I did was I stalked Mina unnie on Instagram. I don't want to but it's like... I can't control myself to. And to be honest I have screenshots of her pics I just want to do. She is looking soo gorgeous like I can't even imagine. She is like goddess of Japan... No no she is goddess of the whole wide world. I can't even describe like she is more then gorgeous, pretty, beautiful and every synonym. I admires her beauty. And I even texted her and she texted back. I thought she is gonna ignore it but she actually replied. Okay! Strawberry I am going crazy.

Byee Strawberry
~Good Night

Mina chuckled while her tears are falling. She remember all the days she spent with her Chaeyoungie and this day is no diffrent. She'll be lieing if she'll tell that she didn't stalked chaeyoung's instagram.

Flashback...

As soon as chaeyoung reached home she remember something yesterday Mina gave her ,her ig details she quickly searched Mina's username.

@Myoui324Mina

She send her request and and at night Mina finally accepted that.

When she accepted chaeyoung was eating
d

inner with her family. When 2 notification popped on her screen.

@Myoui324Mina accepted your request.
@Myoui324Mina followed you back.

"Eomma - Appa - Jeongin she accepted my request and followed me back" chaeyoung excitedly said.

And her family was quick enough to understand what that 'she'  refers to as chaeyoung was talking of Mina in the whole dinner time.

>>>>>>

Chaeyoung ate dinner in her full speed and sprinted towards her room before popping on bed.

        6                            2.3K.                          45
P

osts                    Followers           Following

Myoui Mina
From JYP High School
20 years

Myoui MinaFrom JYP High School20 years