CHAPTER 16...

After School... Around 5 in evening.

"According to Bohr's model when an electron IN excited state jumps to ground state it emits radiations of frequency. And it's formula is V = ---"

"Unnie~ let's go home..." Chaeyoung whined as she cuted Mina from explaining.

She was facing Mina and Mina was teaching her.

"What... No chaeyoung-ah what will happen if Mrs Lee will found out that we left the class. You are soo stubborn"

"Just try to be stubborn you to. And I swear you'll enjoy that side" Chaeyoung wink and started packing her stuffs.

Mina didn't followed chaeyoung.
"I will not" Mina said.

Chaeyoung sighed and sat on her seat.

"Unnie... Next time we WILL run"

"That means you are again going to Stare at me during classes" Mina jokingly asked.

Chaeyoung blushed.

"By the way Chaeyoungie"

"hmm?"

"What were you saying?"

"I was saying that you were looking pretty" Chaeyoung said and Mina started laughing.

"YAAH! What's wrong?"

"You just... Want to tell this... In... In a running class" Mina said in between her laughters.

They stopped studying and started focusing on what so ever the other one is saying.

It's 6:30 they forgot to keep track of time. While they were on their way to exit they met Mrs Lee.

"Oh! You two are still here. You can go to home at 6 why are you still here?"

"Mrs. Lee we drowned into those beautiful books. Bohr's model. Oh! What a model" Chaeyoung said dramatically as she chef kissed her tip of fingers after she ended her sentence.

Making both female chuckle.

"Good to hear that" Mrs Lee said.
"okay meet you tommrow. Bye and good day girls" with that she left.

"You can't lie to teachers right?" chaeyoung asked and Mina nodded.

"I knew that's why I acted like this" Chaeyoung chuckled on her self

"Thanks..." Mina smiled.

"No need I know I am smart" Chaeyoung said.

"Chaeyoungie... I have heard last night a girl died because of having misunderstanding" Mina said and chuckled.

"YAHH! Unnie~" chaeyoung wined.

They reached at the exit.

"Fuck it's raining" Chaeyoung cursed.

"IN November?" Mina questioned.

"Is clouds are going crazy?"

"What we will do now?" Mina asked.

"Let's run to near by café."  chaeyoung suggested.

"But it got closed at 4."

"But it have shelter unnie. Let's go" Chaeyoung said and without waiting for Mina's response she grab Mina's wrist GENTELY and started running towards café.

They reached they are half wet. They stood under the shelter.

No one is to be found around them. Not a single vehicle passing on the street due to heavy rainfall.

It's like they are the only human Beign on the road right now.

"Unnie can I use your phone. Mine is dead" Mina handled her phone to chaeyoung.

"Hello Mina-ya my kid. How are you? Do you need some help my child?"

"YAAH! EOMMA you have never talked to me that nicely" chaeyoung complained.

"Because you don't deserve it" Chaeyoung heard a giggle on the other line

"Whatever... It's raining heavily and me and Mina unnie is under the shelter"

"WHAT?  You kid...  I am tired of you chaeyoung can't you know how to reach home at time. Your schools get over at 4 and it's 6. What were you doing. I am sure you got a punishment. But why did you drag our innocent Mina in it..... " chaeyoung's mother keep on scolding her. And chaeyoung keep Mina's phone distant from her ears.

"YAAH! Eomma I am safe. Please don't scold me. Mina unnie is with me it's embarrassing"

"Let her know how careless my child is. Mina are you listening?"

"Yes! Mom I am listening"

"Please take care of my foolish kid. Sometimes I doubt my self is she is my real daughter."

"Of course mom. I will take care of this cub" Mina said as she ruffled chaeyoung's short hair. And received a glare from chaeyoung for ruffling her hair.

"Thanks my kid Mina. And you SON CHAEYOUNG! DON'T YOU DARE TO IGNORE ANYTHING MINA WILL SAID"

"Don't scream eomma"

"This jerk! I am hanging up"

"Please do that" chaeyoung said and cut the call.

Chaeyoung didn't utter a word due to embarrassment done by her own mother.

To be continued...