CHAPTER 31...

"It's a regretful love story" Chaeyoung bitterly smiled and continued.

"When I was 18 I feel in love with the most beautiful girl in this world... Sometimes cute, sometimes hot and childish whenever she is drunk..." Chaeyoung started describing her first love which was none other then those kids mother.

LEE MYOUI MINA

"She loves me back. But sometimes we take some steps that we regret. Right?" Both Lia and Jacob nodded.

"I took the same step... And after that my life became hell. But there is always sunshine after rain and that sunshine was my son....SON MINYOUNG" chaeyoung said with a huge smile..

"Is he old then me? Do he like video games?" Jacob started firing soo many questions. As he was excited to make a new friend as he dont have any friend in this new country.

"Calm down Jacobie..." Chaeyoung chuckles.

"Yes! He is just 2 years older then you. And yes he loves video games" Chaeyoung answered.

"My Eomma also calls me Jacobie" Chaeyoung smiled.

"Jacob now don't disturb. Chaeyoung you can continue"

Chaeyoung continued to tell them her story every moment and every thing about Mina.

She just keeps on moving in direction where ever the kids were pointing.

But as soon as she reached the enterance gate of their society she shocked. She can't utter a single word.

"Y-You leave here?" Chaeyoung asked both kids nodded.

This is the same society she left 8 years ago. Same where she found her first love. All memories with Mina started coming in her mind... It's like a movie going inside her head.

It's the place where she spend her 18 years. Where her mother scolded her and then kissed her forehead before going to sleep. It's the place where her father brought her soo many gifts with love. It's the place where her brother and she fought and teased each other. It's the same place where she was kissed on her cheeks by her lover. All flirting, love, scoldings were in the same place...

MEANWHILE...
AT MYOUI'S HOUSE...

"Mina... Mina please get up fast" Mrs. Myoui said while shaking Mina.

"Yes Eomma... " She said while rubbing her eyes.

"Your dad took Jacob and Lia to the near park but... Unfortunately he lost them"

"WHAT??" Mina threw her self on the ground

"Don't worry Jeongin and your dad are searching for them you'll found them soon"

"Eomma how can you say that? They are my kids. I haven't left them for a second alone and now... Ahhh" she said and like a speed of light she headed to washroom and brushed her teeth.

Her mother forced her to take a bath and then go to search for her kids. Which she UNWILLINGLY followed.