CHAPTER 34...

"I am not married" Chaeyoung answerd with a smile.

"huh?" Mina got shocked.
"Then how can you have Minyoung?" She questioned.

"The pervert roaming those days took advantage of me..." Chaeyoung bitterly smiled.

"That means you are...uhmm..."

"Yes... Minyoung is a result of rape" chaeyoung said.
"But I still love him. There is no mistake of him. It's my carelessness so why should he suffer from it" She added.

"You are still kind and the same Chaeyoungie I know" Mina said.

"The Chaeyoungie you knows died she became a lot mature and regretful one" She smiled bitterly.

There was a silence just car's radio. Chit chatting of Jacob and Minyoung and Lia's little soft snores.

"We are here" chaeyoung said.

"Will you come here again?" Mina asked.

"I lost my parents and my brother once I don't want to lose them twice. So yes I'll come and start to leave with them again. And after all I want Minyoung to meet his grandparents to" Chaeyoung smiled.

"It's Eomma and Appa's anniversary we are having a special dinner in our house would you like to join?" Mina asked.

"I am sorry I have work tommrow but I am sure that Minyoung will come"

"It's at night. If you can come... Please" Mina smile.

She losted chaeyoung once she is not ready to let go of the young girl from her eyes even for a second.

"Okay... If it's at night. Then I am in" Chaeyoung smiled.

"thanks"

They lock their eyes for a second but chaeyoung was quick enough to break it as she knows Mina already have a husband and is married.

"Minyoung-ah are you intrested to meet your grandparents?" Chaeyoung ask.

"What? My grandparents? Do I have Eomma? You never told me...  Please drive fast" Minyoung said in excitement.

"Your grandparents are neighbors of Jacob and Lia" Chaeyoung said.

"Ohh! Hyung we are neighbors" Jacob said in awe.

"Yes! Bro... I'll come to you as soon as I get time and we can play with my video games"

"Yess! Hyung and we will play with my games too" Jacob
"I have updated version of PS" Minyoung said

"Is that soo.. I have.. " Both boys got engaged with their games talk.

Meanwhile chaeyoung parked the car between Son's and Myoui's houses. And get off of it...

Lia was in Mina's embrace and both boys were standing behind the car as Minyoung wants to show Jacob his Pokemon printed basketball.

Chaeyoung and Mina was standing with a little gap between them.

They locked their eyes. But again chaeyoung was the one to look at her shoes.

"You grew your hairs" Mina said as she slowly take her vacant hand and enter her fingers in chaeyoung's hairs slowly.

"And you cut your hairs" Chaeyoung jokingly said.

(A/N In 2018 chaeyoung was having her mushroom cut(signal era) and Now she have hairs till her shoulder (Like ooh aah era) and in 2018 Mina was having her long hairs (more and more era) Now she is having short hairs till her shoulder (Merry and Happy era))

There was an awkward silence between them.

"I missed you" Mina blurted. Chaeyoung looked in Mina's eyes.

"Me too" again awkward silence cover them.

Neither of them want each other to go. Meeting your lover after 8 years and letting her go... They both don't want it.

Mina touch chaeyoung's hand and chaeyoung intervined their fingers. Both were looking in each others eyes.

"I really miss you" Mina spoke.

"I can see that...and feel that" Chaeyoung spoke.

They don't need anything. They may be standing IN an awkward position but their presence is more then enough for them.

"Eomma... Let's go home. I want to meet my grandparents" Minyoung said.

Chaeyoung let go of Mina's hand even when she don't want to.

"Okay... My boy... Let's go" Chaeyoung smiled and ruffled Minyoung's hair.

"EOMMMAAA~"Minyoung whined.
"Don't do that my style will be ruin and I'll look bad in front of them" Minyoung said.

"You look handsome and cute in every style Minyoung" Mina commented making young boy blush.

"Thanks... Jacob's mom"

"Byee... Mina we should go"

"We will meet tommrow at 7 in evening"

Chaeyoung nodded and smiled.

"Let's go champ..." Chaeyoung started tickling Minyoung which make him run.

"Best and better mother than anyone" Mina said and enterd her house with a smile.