CHAPTER 32...

Mina stepped outside her house and took 3 steps on the road of her society to go and search for her kids in park again.

But she frozed at her spot as she heard her kids voice.

"EOMMMAAA!!" both twins run and get into embrace of their mom.

Mina was soo last that she didn't saw who were standing behind her kids.

But not for chaeyoung. Chaeyoung never expected those kids to be Mina's.

She looked at Mina her world stopped. Her eyes widened. She can't believe she was witnessing Mina. Myoui Mina. The one she have love till this date and till eternity.

"Eomma chaeyoung helped us to reach till here" Jacob said Mina casually lifted her head up as she make herself understand that there can be thousands of chaeyoung in south Korea.

Mina stood up and saw very fimilar figure standing in front of her.

She got shocked. Very shock that she can't even utter a single word.

After 8 years they lock their eyes one more time. Only 2 feet distance between them. Their eyes became glassy.

Jacob and Lia keep on praising chaeyoung as she took care of them and feed them with ice cream. But for Mina it's only chaeyoung. HER chaeyoung infront of her.

A tear dropped from both pair of eyes.

Jacob and Lia shook Mina soo hard that she came back to senses.

"Eomma why are you crying" Lia asked Mina and chaeyoung was quick enough to wipe their tears after Lia asked.

"Nothing... Eomma is happy that she found you again" Mina said while looking at chaeyoung.

"I need to go" Chaeyoung said but before she could take a step.

Two hands were fast enough to have a grip of chaeyoung's hand.

"Chaeyoung please stay. We want to play with you and talk to you more" Jacob said with puppy eyes and Lia copied her brother's expressions.

Chaeyoung kneeled down and faced both kids.

"Go get ready... I'll be there in 1 hour to pick you. Then we will go to pick Minyoung. You were excited to meet him right?" Jacob nodded. Chaeyoung smiled and stood up by ruffling Jacob's short hair.

"But this time we will take Eomma to... Okay chaeyoung?" Lia said. Chaeyoung just nodded without any expressions.

She look at Mina again.
She don't know how to say.

"Is my parents still there?" Mina nodded.

"I'll go and meet them" Mina again nodded.

"And can I borrow your kids for taking them and you can also come Mina" Chaeyoung smiled and left towards Son's mention.

"Eomma how does she knows your name?" Jacob asked.

"She was my... Close friend"