CHAPTER 30...

"Do you want ice cream?" Chaeyoung asked.

Both kids smiled ear to ear and nodded.

"Pretty Lia and Handsome Jacob what flavors do you want?" Chaeyoung make Lia sit on the bench near the ice cream stall and Jacob automatically sit beside her sister.

"chocolate for me. Chaeyoung" Jacob said.

"And American nuts for me" Lia said.

Chaeyoung frozed for a second. As she remembers who loves American nuts but she knows there are soo many people who loves that flavour.

"Sir... One American nuts, one Chocolate and one strawberry please" Chaeyoung said and paid him the money.

She sat beside Jacob with ice creams and pass them.

"Chaeyoung..." Lia spoke.

"My Eomma said that her lover was in love with strawberries... That's why she always pick strawberry flavour even though her favorite is american nuts.Right Jacob?" Lia said.

Jacob just nodded as he was soo occupied with his choclate ice cream.

"Aww... She must love that person soo much. Right? Lia" chaeyoung asked.

"We don't know much about it. She always says that she was a great person and cutest kid but not more then us" Jacob said as she continues to lick ice cream

"Of course no one is cuter then you both..." chaeyoung agreed.

Their was a silence it's not an awkward one. 3 of them were engaged in eating ice creams.

Obviously chaeyoung was the one to finish her ice cream earlier.

"So... What's your age?" Chaeyoung asked.

Somethings never change and same goes for chaeyoung she is still talkative just she speaks a little less then earlier now. She is mature Now.

"We are 5"

Chaeyoung nodded.

"Chaeyoung we have finished our ice creams should we go?" Chaeyoung nodded and picked Lia again and holds Jacob hands.

They followed the same thing what they were doing earlier which was talking and walking.

"Chaeyoung tell me your love story" Lia said. This question caught chaeyoung off guard.

"No Lia Don't start again please. Chaeyoung... She is intrested in all the love she knows our grandparents love story, her best friends parents love story she knows every love story" Jacob said.

"What about your mom? Didn't she knows your own parents love story?"

"Aniyo... When ever we ask Eomma she always says that it was one sided love" Jacob answered

(A/N Mina completed reading chaeyoung's diary only few hours ago before that she always think that it was one sided love)

"One sided love? Then how is she married to your other Eomma?" Chaeyoung asked beign confused.

"We just have 1 Eomma our appa died few months ago" Lia answered.
"Tell me yours chaeyoung" She added.

"It's a regretful love story" Chaeyoung bitterly smiled and continued.