CHAPTER 21...

They all sat in a circle around bon fire. After a long discussion and argument they decided to sit height vise.

TZUYU > JEONGYEON > SANA > NAYEON > MOMO > MINA > JIHYO > DAHYUN > CHAENYOUNG > TZUYU

they were seated like this in circle.

"Okay! So here are the rules" Jihyo stood up.

"We already know" Tzuyu said.

Jihyo just glared at her and started to tell again.

"Number 1 = here are 2 bowls you'll have to draw a chit from bowl one which shows what you'll have truth or dare and in bowl two it's dare written by none other then minatozaki Sana... And if you'll got truth we will be the one to ask the questions... "

"Number 2 = if you can't answer the question asked in truth or can't do the dare written in the chit you'll have to drink this special drink.
It contains 60% of alcohol , 10% red chilli powder, 10% Mango syrup, 10% ketchup and 10% peanut butter... Which are enough to make you vomit. So it's up to you" Jihyo said and took her seat.

"Is dares are written by Sana unnie?" Dahyun asked with a gulp.

Sana smiled and nodded enthusiasticly.

Everybody gulped as they know Sana that those will be erotic super - duper erotic.

"Okay... I am gonna start" Tzuyu stood up and took a chit from choose bowl which contains truth or dare

"It's truth... Shoot!" Tzuyu said and sat on her seat.

"Have you ever let your mind filled with erotic thoughts for any other girl then Sana" Momo asked.

Tzuyu shook her head without thinking.

"I didn't even think of Sana in my bed" Tzuyu said and take the last sip of her hot coffee and then thew the cup.

"Alright! It's my turn" Jeongyeon stood up and took the chit.

"It's.............. Dareeeeee" She whined everyone chuckled.

"All the best unnie" Chaeyoung said jeongyeon smiled and nodded before picking the chit.

Jeongyeon read it and look towards nayeon with fear in her eyes and took a big gulp. She turn the paper to let everyone read.

"KISS THE PERSON ON LIPS SITTING NEXT TO YOU"

nayeon glared at Sana cause she was the one who made dares and she IS the one sitting next to jeongyeon.

"No - No - Not at all - never in  a million and billion years. Give me the special drink I'll drink it instead of jeongyeon" Nayeon said and drank the whole shot.

And made a dirty and disgusted face.

"Sana... Your turn" Jeongyeon said.

"I got... Dare" Everyone laugh as Sana was trapped into her own trap.

Sana turned the paper with a bright smile on her face like she didn't regret it.

"CONFESS YOUR LOVE TO SOMEONE YOU LOVE MOST"

She went to Tzuyu.

"I love you... Tzuyu-ah" it's not a big deal as they are already girlfriends.

Tzuyu just nodded.

"YAAH! at least say I love you too"  Sana pouted and waited for tzuyu to response but she didn't responded which make everyone laugh.

"It's my turn... And I got... " Nayeon stop as she was opening the chit.

"TRUTHHHH!!" Nayeon is totally drunk as she have low alcohol tolerance level.

"She is already drunk" Jihyo said.

"Just ask her a easy truth and let her sit and please jeongyeon sit beside her she keeps on annoying me" Momo said. Jeongyeon chuckled and nodded.

"Your truth is...  How many hours you want to make out with jeongyeon in a day?" Sana asked.

"Twenty fourrrrrrrrrrrr hours... In a day" She smiled and clinged to jeongyeon's arm. Jeongyeon make her sit near her.

"Okay! Momo you go" Jihyo said.

"Truth" Momo simply said

"Let me think a good truth for you... Unnie" chaeyoung said.

"Same question which you asked Tzuyu. Have you ever let your mind filled with erotic thoughts with any other girl except Dahyun unnie... I am to concernd about my unnie" Chaeyoung said.

"No... But many times thoughts of her a little erotic cross my mind" Momo said and dahyun blushed.

"Next!!" Nayeon said.  (A/N in the same way she said in the SEVENTEEN interview)

"Mina!" Sana said.

"Dare!" Mina read the chit and proceeded towards dares bowl.

Mina eyes widened as she read what's in it.

She turn the chit.

"KISS THE ONE YOU LOVE"

she took the special drink and gulped it within a second making everyone awe. She then take her seat.

"I'll do that after dahyun" Jihyo said all agreed.

"I got dare... " DAHYUN said.

"GO AND DIP YOUR SELF IN COLD WATER FOR 10 MINUTES"

"Sana unnie... Are you serious it's 12 degree Celsius"

"Do it or drink it" Sana simply shrug of.

"Let's go on terrace unnie have pool there" Jihyo said everyone nodded and started proceeding towards pool.

Chaeyoung and Mina were at back. Mina is DRUNK and chaeyoung didn't left her side.

As they were climbing stairs there is a empty room which door is open.

Mina pushed chaeyoung in it. Chaeyoung eyes widened.

"I want to sleep" Mina commanded and pouted

Chaeyoung chuckled after watching Mina's childish side for the first time. Chaeyoung nodded. It's guest room chaeyoung knew at it's her uncle, aunt and her cousin house.

Chaeyoung texted jeongyeon to let her know where they are.

Unnie... Me and mina
unnie is in guest room
she is drunk and she
wanted to sleep.

Okay! No problem
I'll take care that
no one will intrupt
you. And one more
thing..People always
says the truth when
they are drunk... 😉

Okay!

Chaeyoung stood near the bed where Mina was laying.

Mina turn her face and patted on the empty space while looking at chaeyoung.

"Sleep with me" Chaeyoung smiled and nodded on Mina's demand

To be continued...