Chapter One

The sun pricked into my room, and directly it shone in my eyes making it ache me.
Immediately I spranged up to check what or where the hell the sun was coming from, not knowing it was through the window I left opened yesterday's night, which I forgot to close.

I checked the time and it was almost eight. I jumped down from my bed  forgetting to spread and arrange my bed and room.

I finally let a word out of my mouth
"Geez, so have slept for so long". I said finally, already heading to the bathroom.

I rushed to the bathroom, and in five minutes I was done brushing.
Immediately, I went to the bathtub I rubbed soap on my face, and took my sponge, applied soap and scrubbed my body with it and I showered  all this were done in nothing less than ten minutes.

Then I said to myself

"I have never had this kind of bath before in my entire life".

Then, I rushed to my closet, so unsure of what to wear and what not to, and finally i decided to wear a rose mini gown, it wasn't too short neither was it long.

I sat in front of my mirror and packed my hair into ponytails, and I did some make up, then I wore a wedge.

I rushed down to the dinning room  knowing fully well that my parents are gonna be mad at me, most especially my dad, cause the duo were disciplinarian, but I think I was wrong.

"I-I-I, am so so sorry mum" I muttered rather fearfully.

"Well, my daughter, you've got to start living responsibly now, you know you're gonna start working as the new CEO of your father's company" my mother said in a soft tone

I never believed my mother could be this nice despite all of the time have wasted, I was speechless for a while, and finally I said "yes ma"

"Mom is dad annoyed" I inquired

"Nope, he isn't, we all knew you slept late yesterday's night" she said more calm.

I hated the fact that I was the only child of my parents. They pamper me alot, though, they are harsh at me, sometimes, but not often, that's only if I did something bad. They treated me like a baby princess, and am sure this was because of the money they've got, my parents are one of the richest in town.

"Good morning dad" I greeted my dad, as soon as I saw him approaching. He his a tall and plump man, and he his very handsome. In some cases he is somewhat a disciplinarian as well, he doesn't take shit, he doesn't like it when you do things that sucks.

My mum in the other hand is also tall, but she isn't plump, she is skinny and she looks so cute as well, and she is sometimes a disciplinarian as well, she doesn't like it when you do things that sucks as well.

I think I have the most beautiful,  richest and best parents on earth, intact in the whole nine planets.

"Good morning daughter, how was your night? You woke up late right?" My dad said softly.

I was amazed at the way my dad spoke to me, I never believed it, I was so unsure of if it was my dad or someone else.

I eventually forced some words out of my mouth, while my mum was already setting the table.

"It was cool sir, yeah, dad, I slept late yesterday, that's why I woke up late this morning" I said still astonished at my parents action.

We sat down to eat the food my mum has prepared.

"Awwn, mum thanks for this, tasty, yummy, nutritious, delicious, wonderful, palatable, and infact nice food, you know I love eating mac and cheese for breakfast right"

"Really, that's what brought about the whole compliments"

"You're surprised as well, I was shocked when she started the compliments, from tasty, down to yummy  from yummy to nutritious, from nutritious to delicious, from delicious down to wonderful, from wonderful down to palatable and from palatable down to nice I already sensed something fishy" my dad said jokingly as he repeated all that I have said

I love the way my dad chew words, well the same applies to my mum as well

"Me too" my mum laughed

"Well thanks baby doll" my mum said

"You're welcome mom" I said as I took the first bite of my mac and cheese

As soon as we were done eating, I packed the plates to the kitchen, and washed them.

I headed back to the living room.

   "I am back mum and dad, so dad are we good to go".
"Yeah, sure we are,  my darling daughter" my dad said happily.

We drove out of the compound in the new Mercedes Benz car, which my dad got me my last birthday. This was going to be the first time am gonna take this car out.