Chapter seven

*Cree's POV
I stare at her for a moment, then I looked away, I looked away maybe because I don'twant her to see me looking at her, or maybe because I just didn't wanted to look at her too much, so her ego won't rise.

Laughing out loud

I stare at her again, I look at her straight, up from her head, down to her toes, the yellow body con dress that she wore suits her perfectly.

I was lost in thought for a while then I saw that she's already getting down from the car.

As she moved closer to where I was standing, I saw her wear a bright smile as she stare back at me.

As soon as she got closer, I finally said something, "good morning ma" I said still staring at her.

**
Emma's POV

As I got to the company and alighted from my car, I saw an angel in front of me. "Wow, he looks more handsome this morning" I said to myself, as I moved closer.

I saw him stare at me, and I started staring back, his grey eyes shone into my blue eyes.

He said good morning and I and I replied still staring at him.

He stretched his hand out to help me with my bag. I didn't even know what to do, I just declined it.

"Don't worry, it's fine, I can carry it, if not I won't bring it. Thanks" I said, for the first time in my life I said thanks, wow, that's cool.

I head off to my office.

**
Cree's POV

I went to my office, I picked up my phone and dialed a number.

Henry Sallow my best friend his a kind of weird guy, he his a kind of playboy, let me just say he his kinda irresponsible, he just sleeps with cheap girls, he doesn't have a serious lifestyle.

I told him to at least get a girl that's gonna be his girlfriend, but still he insists on living an irresponsible life.

He picked up the call after the third ring.

"Hey, my guy" he said as soon as he picked up the call.

"How are you doing"

"Am fine o Cree the mummy's baby....."

"Damn, I told you guys to stop addressing me like that" I said in a angry tone, it was as if I should enter into the phone and give him the slap of his life.

"Fuck shit, boy, you're a baby hun, so you don't have to get upset" he said still in a crazy but funny tone.

"Get lost, I just called to check on you this bloody bully" I laughed it off.

"You just wanna check on me you say??" He scoffed, then he laughed.

"Henry am serious"

"Oh! Ohkay sir" he said in a sarcasm

"Okay, so can we hang out during the weekend"

"Yeah, sure, why not" I can sense happiness in him as he said it.

"Okay then, bye till then"

"Yeah, bro, bye till then" he said, and I hung up the call.

**
Emma's POV

I was busy arranging the files on my table.

My phone rang, and I checked out who the caller was, and to my greatest surprise it was Alisa Relish my bestie.

I was so delighted, though I don't keep friends, cause am a get inside girl just as people call it.

But I met her like two years ago in the college. She used to be a very cool but she's kinda crazy as well.

She used to save my ass whenever people decide to pick on me, she kicks butts for me.

"Hey bitch" I said to her, which am sure she was shocked. Though I don't really mean it, but am kinda annoyed at her, she hasn't been calling for months now.

"Honey pie, what's wrong" she said trying to get the reason why I said that.

"A lot's wrong, why haven't you been checking out on me"

"Fuck, and you scared me, okay so is that all"

"Yeah, what else do you expect"

"Hmm.....nothing, okay am so sorry dearie, you know I love you so much bestie, am sorry I was kind of busy"

"Hmm...okay apologies accepted anyways. So babe what's going on, any gist for the bae".

"What the fuck, geez, you like gist alot, anyways I have lots of gists for you"

"Wow, thank God"

"But I will like it if we can see each other"

"Hmm yeah, I think that's even more better. But you know am kind of busy at work, so what if we see during weekend, so we can have lots of fun...." she didn't even let me finish up before she cuts in sharply.

"Yeah, that will be more fun, bye, I need to go and prepare for this, see you on Saturday".

"Alright dear bye" I said and waved at her like she's gonna see me do that.

She hung up the call.

I called Cree to come and pack the files, so he can do the right work on it.

He got to my office not long after, he packed the files and left to his office.

"I think I also have a gist for Alisa when we see, am gonna tell her about Cree, that I like him, incase she's got any advice.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE. THANKS🤗