Chapter thirteen

(Listen to body on me by Rita Ora ft Chris Brown and Wow by Zara Larson)

I got to my office I sat down and started thinking about the dream I had yesterday, I just keep on smiling at myself like a fool.

"What the heck, why are you laughing like a lunatic" I asked my my self as I was still laughing

Not long after a heard a knock at the door,

"Come in" I said to who ever it was that was knocking, cause I have no idea who it was.

It is Cree, what should I do? This question kept ringing 'a bell in my head.

"Good morning ma" he said

"Good morning" I said

"I wanted to check if you're already in your office, because I saw you came late, that's unlike you ma" he explained

"Uhm- there's nothing wrong, thanks, it is my friend that made me come late. Anyways thanks for the care".

"No problem".

"You can have your sit" I said as I gesture at him pointing to the seats in front of me.

"Okay ma"

I started questioning him about things, both those with need and those without, I smiled at myself.

"You're a good girl, keep it up!" I said to myself and smiled again.

I remembered something and I asked him to excuse me for a moment, we paused talking, I picked up the telephone and called the secretary.

"Hello ma" she said as soon as picked up the call.

"What's fucking good 'bout the morning, see me in my office in nothing less than a second or you're done, I mean you're fired in case you do not understand what am try'na say" I hunged up immediately"

She came in like she actually was flash, she was already shaking

"Here I am ma"

"So what?, what should I do that, should I die" I screamed

"Am sorry ma"

"Stop all the sorry, I didn't fall down, stop being an hypocrite please. So where is the file I asked you to give to the MD"

"I gave it to her alr......"

"Shut up!!, shut up, shut up, just shut the fuck up mehn, what was the order I gave you, when you came for it"

"You said I should wait to collect it when she's..."

Its enough 've had enough of all your stupidity mehn, why didn't you do something"

"I am doing that ma, she isn't done with it, and am attending to some customers for the mean time, till she's done with it"

"Okay, am giving you just five......." Before I could finish this statement I got an attack and fell to the ground, and all I could see next is the dark.......

****
Cree's POV

I saw her fall, I didn't even know what to do next, I told the receptionist to go I will take care of the rest..

I took her car key and took her to a nearby hospital because the people working in the company's hospital are all on training.

When I got to the hospital, the doctor said that it was nothing much, but she needs to be stood with, that I shouldn't leave her all alone, he gave me some drugs for her, and he told me to take her to my house.

I called my Uber driver to come and pick me up, he got there in about 15 minutes I entered, she was still asleep so I placed her head on my leg, she looks to cute for her stupid behaviour, she's kinda rude.

I stroked her hair with my hands.

We got to my house, I laid her onto bed, I went to the kitchen and cooked rice and stew, I bought it to her side with a fruit juice, as I dropped it I saw her eyes shake, she was awake, her blue eyes shone directly into mine, they were lovely.

"My head hurts" she said with an extremely cute voice, but her voice was still not very loud.

"Sorry" I said while I stared at her

"Thanks" she said and sat up, I offered to help and I did help her up, I brought the food I prepared for her up.

"I guess you don't really have the strength should I help you with it"

"Yeah thanks". I took the spoon and began to feed her, suddenly she took the spoon from me and offered me a spoon, which I did accept, I collected the spoon and fed her till it was finished I gave her a glass of fruit juice

"Thanks, and the food is very delicious, did you make that" she asked

"Yeah"

"Wow, thanks, but why are you doing this" she asked but I don't know if I should say the truth

"I love you" I said clearly, which made her eyes widen, she wanted to say something I stopped her, I moved closer to her, I moved my hands to her hair, I stroked her hair with my hands.....

  I moved my lips closer to hers, I can feel her heart beat, I pressed my lips to hers, I made the movement slow, she didn't reciprocate for a while, I believed that's cause she was caught by surprise.

After a while I made my way into her mouth, I took her tongue in mine, at this time she began to return the kiss softly.

I moved on... I took off her dress, I laid her on the bed and switched off the light.......

***
Emma's POV

I was shocked, I didn't know what to do, when I woke up the following morning he was already in the kitchen, I saw him coming toward the bed, I covered my eyes with the blanket.

"Hey, what's that for" he asked me, I didn't know what to say, I kept mute, I heard foot steps I know he his the one though, he removed the blanket and gave me a cheek reddening peck on my forehead.

I ate the food he brought, I went to take my bath, and I dressed up, he insisted that I wait, but I refuse, so he drove me home.

When Alisa got home she started talking about her experience in the party how interesting it was........

I didn't know what to do whether to tell her mine with Cree as well or not....

THANK GOD FOR THIS CHAPTER AS WELL

ANY ADVICE 'BOUT WHAT TO DO, SHOULD SHE TELL HER OR NOT, WHATEVER YOU SAY IS WHAT AM GONNA DO, AND USE TO CONSIDER WHAT TO WRITE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

THANKS😊