Chapter eleven

He moved closer to where I was. He kept on moving closer, suddenly he placed me on top of the kitchen cabinet.

Right now I can feel my heart beat faster and faster as his hand got a full grip of my ass while he used his second hand to stroke my hair.

  If he just makes a next move I might actually have to pass out. He didn't even stop moving closer, our heads meet, still he didn't stop instead he kept on grinding and foundling me roughly making me moan.

  He got a bite of my lip, as I felt his lip on mine I flip but he got me back, and now extremely close out nose had direct contact, I was feeling uncomfortable but still I stood still cause I kinda like it....

  He made the movements slower this time, he got my lip on his and this time he made his way into my mouth.

  He got hold of my tongue slowly making me leave a loud groan, I was already loving this I returned the kiss, he kept going slowly still, suddenly, I felt his hands move away from my ass and hair, and behold, his hands were moving up to my hip and up and.........

"Emma, Emma, Emma, it is morning already, wake up sleeping beauty" I heard Alisa's voice which actually annoyed me.

"Holy shit" I said in anger.

"What is that"

"Oh! Fuck, why did you have to wake me up"

"What do you mean b...."

"Just don't worry, never mind, never....." She cut in

"Why wouldn't I mind, my best friend woke up a morning and started acting weird on what note should we put that in".
I can feel anger burning deep in her, something in me actually wanted me to lie but I believe I can't do that to my very best friend even in my wildest dream.

"Fineee, am sorry, I was having a sweet dream, like I mean the sweetest dream ever when I say I have a sweet dream, and I don't even think I can ever have the opportunity to dream 'bout this damn thing again". I said biting my bottom lip hardly, though it was painful but I acted like all was fine.

"Oh! Does that mean I actually ruine......".

"Don't get it wrong dear, it wasn't like you actually ruined it or did something bad though".

Hmm....ohkay, so can I erm-, you know....." I knew what she wants so I cut in

"Yeah I got ya, you wanna know what the dream was all 'bout right, I guess that's what you're trying to insinuate"

"Yeah"

"Okay, do you still remember the guy I told ya 'bout earlier this evening" I said scratching my hair as I stretched and sat up on my bed.

"Yeah, sure I do, Cree right?"

"Yeah you got that"

"So what's the dream all 'bout that made it so sweet, please do remember to tell'em all"

"Sure". I explained the whole dream to her.

"Wow, you should have killed me mehn, I mean, I ruined a happy moment mehn"
"That doesn't matter, but I was actually freaked out with the way you woke me up, cause it was almost getting really interesting".

I was blushing, I felt my check redden, then I buried my face in the pillow, I felt like biting my skin as I kept blushing until Alisa pat my back and muttered some few words which I actually didn't hear a piece of it.

I wanted to ask her if she was actually rapping or something but if I actually did that she was going to rip me off, like she was gonna rip my skin off, like skin me alive or something even worse.

"So with this damn actions of yours, does it mean that you're actually in love with Cree".

I couldn't talk because the mention of his name only made me blush crazy, but I nodded showing that I was actually not just falling for him, but I am madly in love with him right now.

Finally I said something "but, did you know, that you actually saved me" I raised my head from the pillow and placed my head against her chest.

"I don't understand, how"

"...............

TO BE CONTINUED

(You wanna know what the reply is, then I want you to click that little dangly dang star that's hanging at the left side of your screen😂😂).

THANK GOD FOR THIS CHAPTER😊.

Please always remember to do the needful guys 🙏😘