Chapter six

**Emma's POV

Bleep! Bleep! Bleep!
The annoying blare of the alarm made me almost froze.

"Gosh, is it morning already, what the f**k, oh what kind of damned alarm is this" I spat at the alarm, as if it was gonna hear me out.

I felt like smashing the alarm, but I had no choice, I was already enjoying my sleep.

Facing the alarm firefly I said "why do you have to wake me by this time of the day, don't you know I didn't enjoy my day, and again I was already dreaming of me and Cree. He was already kissing me, I was about kissing him back......ob, damn....like I was about returning the kiss, oh my God, why, why, why, why" I shock my head.

"Why am I even talking to you when you can't hear meeeeee" I screamed on top of my voice.

I flung up and threw the blanket on my bed, I headed to the bathroom.

I took my toothbrush, I applied the toothpaste as well, I started scrubbing my teeth.

After several scrubbing of my teeth, I scrubbed my tongue as well, then I rinse my mouth.

I was looking so helpless at the mirror, it was like i have been working for years.

My parents are just gone for like few days and am suffering like this gosh.

They will be back not very soon though, they're still gonna stay for like one month, am missing them both badly.

I stayed in the bubble for a while before I took my sponge and scrubbed my body well. I quickly rinsed my body, took a new towel and tied it around my body and I head back to my room.

I sat in front of my mirror, well let me say am feeling a little more better.

I rubbed my body with my cream. I ran to my closet and screaned through for the cloth to wear, finally I decided to wear a yellow body con dress.

I went back to my mirror I rubbed foundation, powder, I applied the eyeliner. I used the blush, I used the eyepencil, eye shadow, the concealer and finally I rubbed lipstick.

I unpacked my hair from the rough bun which i did yesterday's night, due to laziness and tiredness.

I packed my hair into two beautifully made ponytails, but they actually made me look more like a baby.

"I am all set for work now" I said to my self proudly, while staring at the mirror, I moved to my shoe rack and chose to wear a wedge.

I went down to the kitchen with my handbag. I don't even know what to do whether to cook cause I still have like thirty more minutes, but I think I am too lazy to do that right now.

I scanned through the fridge for something to eat.

"Oh! Thanks God" I exclaimed after I found out that there was bacon and cabbage in the fridge.

"All have gotta do now, is to take you into the microwave and warm you" I said more to the food am holding than to myself, finally I burst into laughter, it was an outburst of laughter.

I was done eating and cleaning within ten minutes, I do my things rapidly just like my dad, I think I surely took after my dad in this aspect, cause my dad hates sluggishness.

Well my mum's not that slow, but she's unlike my dad, my dad doesn't even know how to start saying stories or explaining stuffs, he doesn't have that time.

**
Cree's POV

After waking up early this morning at the blaring of the alarm, I regretted that I had set the alarm.

Immediately I heard the sound, I still laid lazily pretending I didn't hear it's sound, but I couldn't because the sound was so loud and frustrating.

I went to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and I had a quick bath.

I went to my closet and decided to wear a chinos and a long sleeved shirt.

I tucked in my shirt, I applied my cologne.

I went to my kitchen, and I decided to take bacon and eggs for breakfast.

I was done eating and washing my dishes.

Am all set for work.

I head out of my room, and outside the gate. I must say I have a luck today, immediately I set my foot outside the gate I saw a Uber. I didn't even wait a little longer, I got in, and I was drove to my destination.

I thanked the Uber driver and gave him the cab fee, and got into the company.

As soon as you walk into the company it is so stunning.

There's no need to ask for the name of the company it's so bold, as soon as you walk in you will see the name up high, on top of the upper floor, near the roof top.

Even on the floor the tiles are so lovely, they shine, and on the tile the company's name's boldly written "Welcome to Space on Earth".

If you enter into the reception area you're gonna see it there as well.

"Today's my lucky day" I said surprisingly when i saw the CEO getting down from her car.

I thought I was late already thank God I was in time.

PLS KINDLY REMEMBER TO VOTE, DROP YOUR COMMENTS AND ADD TO YOUR LIBRARIES.

THANKS SO MUCH😘