Chapter nine

***
(Still Cree's POV)

.....

"Guy, are you married now" I was really shocked after this question of his, this is because I used to have a girlfriend which he knows about, but he doesn't know that we broke up already. We were planning for our introduction and all that before the shocker happened and we parted our ways.

All of this drama that happened, Henry didn't witness any of it, this was because we lost each others contact, and we weren't able to contact each other.

He went for a internship program in some company in India, that was how we weren't able to reach ourselves, I think he lost all of his contacts and had to change his phone or something of such situation

He actually explained what happened to me, but I have too much on me to be able to remember or think about that

Until, last year, when I saw him at a friend's wedding.

"Em- em- em- I don't have a wife yet" I stammered.

"Say what"

"I said I do not have a wife yet"

"And why is that? What of your babe"

"That...?" I asked and paused waiting for him to talk

"Yeah, that. Wait nigga what is wrong with you"

"Nothing, why did you ask"

"Because you're actions are kinda weird mehn, or isn't that very clear and obvious"

"Ehn ehn, well I didn't notice, maybe not, or is it...." He cut in before I could finish what I wanted to say.

"Stop all this fucking game you're playing mehn, am not a kid what is wrong, aren't you guys dating anymore". He cut in sharply before a could finish up my stories.

"Well, that's a long story you asked about though...."

"Then cut it short"

"Okay, fineee, you see, about that girl  'Wila Grey' hmm, she's such a bad omen"

"What?, What do you mean" he said with a surprise look on his face.

"We broke up a week to our introduction"

"What? When? Why? How?" He asked this questions simultaneously like he was already planning to tell me this before.

"Oh! I told you when, and what, I said we broke up a week before our introduction" I complained almost on the top of my voice.

"Oh, sorry, I was cut by surprise, that's why"

"No problem, I broke up with her because she was dating a guy 'Soren Macharl' behind my back, though....."

"Though what, you still love her or what" he cut in sharply.

"Never, she is a dog man, she wanted to scam me"

"How did you find out"

"I saw that she's started acting suspicious, she started coming to my house late, telling me lies that one of two of her family are sick and collecting lots of fortune, the least amount she ever asked for is $500, and that $500, is not that they wanted to treat with that, they wanted to buy drugs with that".

"Wow, mehn, that's fantastic" he said almost laughing.

"One day my driver went to drop her off at the so called hospital, then she said he should go, and the order I gave him was to wait to bring her back to my house. He called me and I told him to hide in a very safe place and monitor all of her movements".

"Nice one" he said as if he was there while that happened. I smiled

"Yeah. To my greatest surprise my driver was so sensitive enough to have recorded all. Lo and behold it was Wila, my fiance and Soren, her concubine, kissing by the road side.

"Oh that's shit"

"Yeah it is" I said in alter disgust.

"I told my mum and dad, and finally she was gone, they didn't call off the introduction, instead we just did a get together party, it was fun though.

"Wow, that's cool"

"Yeah, it is. And you do you have a girlfriend" I asked.

"Yeah, I will bring her to you someday, I ran into her like six months ago, and we are getting along perfectly well".

"Okay nice"

"You don't have a wife yet, does that mean you have a girlfriend"

"Nope, not yet, but I like a girl though".

"Really"

"Yeah"

"Wow, that's nice".

After talking a little bit he stood up, he said goodbye and left, I was also ready to go home, it was actually very fun being with an old friend.

He used to be a very good friend to me though he has some bad side to him.

I went home.

***
Emma's POV

"Hey, Alisa where are you" I shouted almost screaming though.

"Baby, am here" she replied laughing.

"Where" I asked in a fearful tone, it was as if I was speaking with a ghost.

"Am in the kitchen". Thank goodness, I felt relieved.

"Okay, am coming to meet you"

"Alright dearie"

I head off to the kitchen, she was sitting down on one of the kitchen dining table's chair, she wore a black jean bumbshort and a white crop top.

"Wow, I love your sweatpant" she said pointing out to the sweatpant and tank top, which I was wearing.

"Thanks".

'You're welcome dear".

"Yeah, so any gist for me please" I asked hoping to get yes as an answer.

"Hmm........."

"Hmm what? I asked almost screaming".

"I don't know" she said.

She use to be kinda frustrating and such though, but still I have no choice than to accept her for who she is.

"Please" I said in a extremely cute manner.

"Okay fineeeeee, yeah, I have lots of gifts for you".

"I...........

TO BE CONTINUED

You wanna know what Alisa's talking 'bout then do the needful😎🤭🥰😘

THANK GOD FOR THIS CHAPTER.
SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE GUYS.
PLEASE DO REMEMBER TO CLICK ON THAT SMALL STAR ★ WHICH IS STARING AT YOU AND CRYING 😭 FOR YOU TO CLICK ON BY YOUR LEFT 😂.

DO NOT FORGET TO DROP YOUR VIEWS PERTAINNING THIS CHAPTER

THANKS GUYS ❤ 😊