xɪɪ.

"THEY'RE COMING!" Taehyung yelled, urging the other alphas to hide behind the archway of the main entrance.

All jumped from their seats and ran towards the hiding in time to see the "couple" arrive from their date. The last orange rays of sun were shining through the windows and making the porcelain glisten under the light as the doors swung open by the staff.

"I can't see," Yoongi warned whisperingly, pushing Jungkook down, who was on his knees, as the short alpha tried to support himself.

"Shush, they're going to hear us." Jin reprimanded, slapping Min's arms.

They all fell instantly silent when the other two started to get near the staircase. They watched as Jimin snuggled himself around a blanket and a towel, shivering from the cold. He was soaking wet, as was Hoseok. The alphas looked at one another, questions flying in their eyes.

Hoseok took a minute to absorb the way Jimin's wet blond hair fell over his eyes, the droplets making their way down his soft skin, and his lips completely red, swollen by the abuse from biting them too much.

The ride back had been in complete silence, the tension of the last events in the Jungs house still flashing in their minds. Hoseok was trying his hardest to control his wolf, which was stirring, still aroused by their brief moment. His emotions were casting strong notes of a stormy ocean breeze, and Jimin felt enveloped by the scent.

"Hey... I know I said this before, but I'm sorry." Hoseok finally broke the silence before Jimin could turn his back and disappear.

"It's okay; let's just forget what happened." Jimin shrugged, and Jung's eyes sparkled blindly with a flash of disappointment, which he soon brushed off with a snarky smile in the corner of his eyes as he approached the omega sneakily.

"All of it?" His tone was velvety and provocative, making Jimin shiver harder, not because of the coldness he was feeling, but rather because of the hot wave that climbed up his spine.

"Bye, Hoseok!" Jimin said his goodbyes, turning around to hide his all too evident blush.

"Aish, you're going to make me fall for you." Hoseok put a hand over his heart and closed his eyes, with a dreamy smile on his face.

"Shut up." Jimin giggled, running up the stairs and away from him.