Let me out...

Inspired by Cry_me_a_river16

"Did you know petting a bird turn them on?"

"Did you know the greater horned lizard shoots blood out of it's eyes?"

"Did you know-"

"REMUS!!" Roman yelled. Remus looked up. "What?" He asked with a smile. "Will you shut up?!" Roman said bitterly. "What? Who wouldn't wanna know a wombat can poop squares?" He laughed. Virgil looked up. "That fact is both disgusting and awesome." Patton groaned. "Make him stooop!" He was an animal lover and these facts disturbed him greatly. "I'm afraid we can't, or we'll make it worse." Logan said, adjusting his tie. Virgil went quiet for a moment. "Well..." Virgil glanced at Deciet who stood up. "Absolutely not!" He hissed. Remus didn't notice. He was now absorbed by the show on TV. "What?" Logan said. "When we were kids... the other dark sides would give Remus 'time outs', per say. They'd put him in a closet for about 24 hours, then when he would come out he'd be quiet for a few days." Virgil quietly explained. Patton gasped. "Do NOT do that to him!" He scolded. "Why? It'll shut him up!" Roman said. Roman, Logan and Deceit looked at eachother, a silent agreement running through their heads.

Roman stood up and walked over to Remus. He had a fake smile on his face. "Oh dear brother~" He called to Remus, hands behind his back. Remus looked up. "Yes, Roman?" He was actually kinda excited. His brother didn't normally smile at him or talk to him unless it was to yell at him. "I have a surprise for you!" Roman said, faking innocence. Remus gasped and scrambled up. "Really?!" He squeaked out with excitment. Something about the way Remus' eyes lit up made Roman feel a small pang of guilt, but not enough to stop what he was doing.

"C'mon brother!" Roman said, leading him to a room with a rather large closet. Remus happily skipped along, the other sides following silently. When they got to the room, Remus said "So where's the surprise?" He certainly didn't expect to feel himself get shoved. He landed with a thud and sat up, coughing. The door slammed shut and the sound of a lock clicking made Remus' blood go cold.

"R-Roman?! This isn't funny!" Remus whimpered out. He crawled over to the door. "ROMAN!" He yelled. The sound of Roman's laugh made a shiver go down his spine. "What? Virge told us the dark sides would give you timeouts in the closet, so maybe now you'll stop with your nasty facts!" He laughed out.

The sound of footsteps walking away made Remus panic. He started to slam his fists against the door with so much force they bled. "NO!! LET ME OUT!! PLEASE!! I WON'T THINK ANYMORE! I WON'T TALK ANYMORE!!" He begged loudly.

He layed back against the wall, shaking, tears pouring down his cheeks now. He looked down at his wounded hand. 'This is just a sick prank... They'll come back any moment now!' Remus tried to convince himself, desperately praying for them to come back. The longer they stayed away though, the more he panicked, and soon he was sobbing... no, he was screaming.

When the other heard this, they panicked. He hadn't ever done this before. Logan handed Virgil the key and Virgil nearly tripped taking off to the closet. He unlocked the closet and threw open the doors. The other felt a wave of guilt as they saw Remus sitting there, hands, bloody from banging on the door, over his ears, eyes tightly shut, and shaking.

Remus gasped, feeling the door open. He whirled and threw himself into Virgil's arms, who protectively wrapped his arms around Remus. He shook violently as he pleaded. "Please! Don't lock me in there! I won't speak anymore! I'll behave, I promise! Just... Please! Don't leave me in there again!"

"Remus! Oh-Oh god, I'm so sorry! I never should have suggested that!" Virgil sobbed. The others watched on, filled with guilt. Every sob Remus made boomed in their ears like a bomb exploding.

The sides had messed up. And they had no clue how to fix the damage they had made...

//The admin died inside making this-

Logic__Sanders

SandersSidesRoleplay