COME BACK!!

"ROMAN!! COME BACK!! PLEASE!!"

Remus shot up in bad, panting and shaking, tears falling from his eyes. He looked around his room, filled with posters of weird images, rainbow infinity signs(for Autism awareness), and even some My Chemical Romance. He curled up in bed, going over his Nightmare. A memory he had been trying to push from his mind years. The day of the split, when Roman left him... Roman had always ignored Remus until finally...

Remus stopped trying to visit.

When that happened the others caught onto the fact that something was increasing wrong. And so they tried to visit. When they arrived they simply walked in because Virgil still had a key to Remus' castle. And they heard a song playing from upstairs. It was the song My R. The others knew it by heart because Virgil played it sometimes when he got upset. What they heard next made their blood go freeze in their veins.

"Hey, don't do... it please..."

Remus. Virgil took off running to the intrusive side's room. He knocked, afraid of barging in, honestly. Remus' small voice came from inside. "Come in." Virgil walked in, and it honestly didn't seem to bad. In fact, the room seemed nice aside from the dark and depressing atmosphere.

"Remus...?"