Peter Pan...

Remus's POV

Roman and Janus are arguing, again. No surprise there honestly. I sighed and flopped back onto my bed and looked at my clock. 11 pm, the lights had stayed up late playing Cards Against Humanity again. I was never allowed to play because they thought it'd make me worse, probably true.

I sat up and grabbed a bottle of pills from my drawer that Emile had given me. My antidepressants. I'd been skipping them lately because they make me numb and tired. I tossed the bottle into the trash. "Fuck that shit..." I muttered.

I walked out into the kitchen. "REMUS! GO BACK TO BED!" Virgil yelled. Everyone looked over and glared at me. "Ya know that doesn't even hurt anymore, right? I'm used to it." Their eyes widen and they seem to be taken aback. "Remus...?" Patton asked from the doorway.

I ignore him and pour myself a glass of pepsi. "I guess Peterpan was right, growing up's a waste of time, so I guess I'll fly away, set a course for brighter days..." I sing, just loud enough for them all to hear.

"Find the second star, I'm soaring straight into the morning. I know that I'll be find, cause I know Peterpan was right..." Patton finished. I smiled lightly. He was the one person I could always go to. He may have Depression, Anxiety, and ADHD, but he manages better than I do and tries to help.

Patton walks over and hugs me. And I hug back.

SandersSidesRoleplay

sad_logan_sanders