Trauma

Patton's POV

As much as I didn't want to, I convinced the others to let Remus join the light sides. However, I have noticed he's acted... different, since he joined us. When we asked him he seemed overjoyed, like this was the first good thing to happen to him in years.

However, now he mostly just sits by the window, staring out of it. If one of us try to talk to him he just tells us he doesn't feel like talking and to go talk with the others, always muttering something after. Virgil was the only other one to notice it.

Now I was sitting with Remus trying to talk to him. Key word, TRYING. Anytime he tells me to go talk to the others I tell him I don't want to. I want to talk to him!

"Well we don't always get what we get, Morality."

The others froze and looked at me and Remus. He looked so... blank now. I felt tears form. Why... Why is he like this now...? That was when we heard his humming.

"Grab my hand I'm drowning... I feel my heart pounding... Why haven't you found me, yet...?"

I couldn't hold back my tears as I pued Remus into a tight dad hug. He didn't push back, but he didn't hug back either.

"Quit being so damn dramatic, Remus."

Everyone except Janus looked to the princey side. I stood up silently and let Remus go back to his permanent spot on the window. I walked over to Roman, deathly quiet.

SLAP!

Everyone was now staring at me and Roman. I'm done with Roman abusing his brother. "GET. OUT." He looked at me, then walked to his room, packed some stuff up, and he walked out. Remus watched him leave and shut his eyes.

"I hold you so proudly-" Remus was cut off.

"Traumas, they surround me. Why haven't you found me yet?" Remus looked at me with shock, and looked back with a sad sympathetic smile. I sat next to him, and we spent the rest of the day staring out the window together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sad right now. It's 4 am and I'm awake and can't sleep. Oh well.

XxLogical_SlutxX

SandersSidesRoleplay