I promised to love you forever and I did ❤

Everyone was having a party, they were happy. Remus was just staying to the side. He wasn't the best at parties, he was quiet and anxious.

Virgil, who decided to be an ass today, took this as a chance to fuck with Remus. He walked over and started to taunt the intrusive side.

Multiple people told him to just leave Remus alone. But of course, Virgil ignored them and continued to mess with Remus.

That was when he got an idea. He smirked and began to sing, loudly. "That's it. It's split. It won't recover. Just frame the halves, and call them..." Remus' eyes widened as memories came back to him. The last words was glitched and warbled in his ear. "฿ⱤØ₮ⱧɆⱤ₴..."

Remus fell to the floor and started to sob, shaking. Patton and Logan ran over and tried to calm Remus, who was sobbing more than he could get air in. Virgil watched nervously. He knew he had gone to far at that point.

Roman walked out and froze seeing his brother like this. He hesitantly walked over and gently put a hand on his back. A strange warm, buzzing feeling was sent through the two's bodies.

Patton made Logan step back. Roman and Patton made eye contact and Patton nodded. That did it. Roman and Remus fused. Everyone was looking on in shock.

"Ugh..." Creativity shakily stood up, only to nearly fall. Patton caught the male. "Hey Creativity..." Patton smiled, tears forming. Creativity smiled. "Hey there, Patty-Cakes..."

Janus smiled. Creativity and Patton were a couple before the split. Afterwards, Patton was to heartbroken to even THINK of daring anyone, let alone one of the twins.

"I promised to love you forever, and I did..."

XxLogical_SlutxX

SandersSidesRoleplay