✨Author's Notes✨

Hi there!

Now that we're at the end, thank you so much for reading my story! This had been a WIP since May 2020, when the COVID-19 lockdown was in full swing. I had the idea for this story for a very, very long time (since middle school!), and well, the quarantine gave me that push to start writing it! At first this was going to be a short story, but it developed into something much more elaborate as time went on. A lot of the characters, settings, and plot points were absent in the original idea, and were created as I wrote.

Looking back, its surreal that I even finished this story. I'd never written a novel before, only short stories for school assignments and such. As my first novel, this story means a lot to me and my personal growth. It's not the best writing out there by any means, but man, I'm glad I jumped into it! I wrote this during a very hectic period in my life: there was COVID-19, adapting to online classes, discovering Wattpad and Discord, finishing my bachelor's degree and transitioning to pharmacy school, the list goes on! I've met a lot of wonderful and talented people during this time---  on the old Wattpad forums (they are sorely missed), Discord writing servers, Wacky Writers, and in real life.

So, what's next?

What's next for OSWaJS? Since this is a first draft, I plan on going back and making some edits. However, this may not happen for a long time, as I want to let this draft sit before reading it over again. Additionally, there's other projects I want to tackle next, so my focus will be on those for a while. There's also things I want to focus on outside of writing, mainly finishing pharmacy school and starting my career in that field, along with developing my other hobbies and doing life stuff.

For the time being, you are all welcome to enjoy this story as it is now!

Fun questions!

I'm very curious to know what you thought throughout this story! Here's some questions you're welcome to do after reading:

Who's your favorite character(s)?

Which location visited by our cast did you like most?

What was your favorite scene or moment?

What's something you would've liked to see more of?

What would you like to see improved during story edits?

Any other thoughts you'd like to share?

Dedications

To my sister for being my proofreader and cheerleader

To my IRL friends and family that helped push me to begin and continue this story

To certain amazing people that deserve a shoutout:

Cross-Warrior and all the wonderful people of DreamlandCommunity
Everyone I've met on the WackyWriters forums
aevyndzn_
strawberrycries
bammy4
HC_Leung
sandydragon1
IsabelCavesAuthor
ZulAiladi
Ry-reader-29
starisredy
novelingmylifeaway 
MiyaHikari
Nablai

And thank you to everyone who has read!

And now, credits to the cover & banner makers:
The current cover was made by the amazingly talented lavendareyes !
Previous cover & current banner below were made by the awesome Novel_Worm !

-- Disclaimers --

This is a work of fiction, and all characters, names, places, and incidents are all a product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.  Any resemblance to real people, living or dead, places, and events is entirely coincidental.

Text Copyright © Nightingale257, 2020

All rights reserved.

This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or re-transmitted in whole or partially, in any form or by electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without the written consent of the copyright holder. The sole exceptions are brief quotations for review purposes.

 The sole exceptions are brief quotations for review purposes