№22|The First Round

№22|The First Round
●══════⋆☆⋆══════●

“There you have it folks! Those are the teams! Teams, please make your way to your designated viewing boxes!” Keiko announced as the teams walked to their viewing boxes above the arena.

Matias, Emma, and Emmanuel were all surprised to see Eponine, Sergio, and Gloria were in their view box. “Eppy!” Matias tackled her into a crushing hug. Eponine laughed, “I missed you too, Matias.” Eponine smiled, hugging him back.

“How are you here?” Emmanuel asked, Gloria chuckled, ruffling his hair. “A lady named Swan let us out of the boxes Juniper held us in and replaced it with clones, only thing, we gotta go back before nightfall.” Gloria sighed.

“But!” Sergio perked up, “we still get to be with you.” Sergio kissed her hand, “that’s all that matters.”

Emma blushed, “i-idi-idiot!”

Sergio kissed her cheek, “you’re so adorable when your flustered.”

Gloria looked across the field to see Damien in the viewing area across from them “Is that…?” Gloria began. “Yep, that’s Damien.” Emmanuel glared at him. “I can't wait to beat the living snot out of him.”

“You’re always being so violent.” Marmalade sighed, slinging her arms over his shoulder, “this Damien guy really has a bad effect on you huh?”

“You have no idea baby,” Emmanuel sighed, shaking his head. “Who is he anyways?” Diane asked.

“Technically, Damien’s my step brother.”

“YOU’RE WHAT?!” the Ruby Golden Dragons yelled in unison.

“Now it’s time for the first match!” Keiko yelled, skipping down to the ring. 

Keiko is a young woman of average height, with a slim build and rounded facial features. She has peach skin, light emerald green eyes and cinnamon brown hair that is kept in short, covering her cheeks and forehead.

Her demon features consist of: a pair of triangular fox ears, a bushy, light brown fur tail and two pairs of three whiskers, one for each cheek.

Her clothes consist of a cream shirt with a golden collar and a short blue tie, a pair of waist-high pink shorts, red coat tails with teal lining, black tights, red cloth bracelets, a pair of short-heeled red boots, and a small red bow-tie choke

“I’m your host Keiko and I’ll be here giving the play by play of every match!” Keiko smiled widely, “without further ado let’s get the first match under way!”

Keiko held her hand to the sky as a dove delivered her a scroll from the tournament executives, “our first match is between Damien and Emmanuel! It’s sure to be a scorcher between these two hotties!”

Damien jumped down from his viewing box, sending a gust of wind with his impact on the ground, “thanks, darling.” Damien winked at Keiko who blushed slightly.

“My name is Keiko! Not darling.” Keiko scolded, her blush still adamant on her face. Damien chuckled, “how about a friendly wager, if I win, you agree to go on a date with me, if I lose, mmm,” he looked her up and down, “you look like you like shopping, if I lose, I’ll take you shopping. Deal?”