№25|Understanding Love

●══════⋆☆⋆══════●

After the second day ended, Rosemary and Gillian rushed home to finish their lego Death Star set. The team watched as the two built the lego set like little kids. 

“So,” Hex began, “Cruella says Rosemary is Gillian’s mate,” Hex put 5 dollars on the coffee table, “I got 5 bucks on them mating by the last round.”

“$10 on them mating by the 3rd round.” Gabriella placed 10 dollar on the table.

“No way, I know my brother better than any of you, he’s gonna do it at the ending ceremony.” Marmalade nugged Emmanuel, “place $20.”

Emmanuel rolled his eyes, “I can't believe we’re betting on this.”

“Winner that all?” Saree smirked, “cause I got $30 on the 4th round.”

“$50 on tomorrow night.” Emma smirked. “Mighty confident there, Emma?” Gloria snickered. “I have a six sense when it comes to these things.” Emma winked

“Then it’s settled, the winner takes the pot.” Emma grinned, watching the couple again.

“Stupid lego...won't go...in!” Gillian growled, trying to force the lego into the set. Rosemary giggled, placing his hand on his and moving it to a different piece, “it goes here.”

“Oh…” Gillian rubbed the back of his neck nervously, “aren’t I stupid…”

“You’re not stupid,” Rosemary kissed his cheek, “cute? Yes, but not stupid.”

“I’ll be right back, I’m gonna get something from my room.” Saree walked off, Gillian slumped into his chair, his hand on the cheek she kissed, “she’s amazing~”

“Awe, he’s in love.” Cruella placed her hand on her heart, “it’s so cute!”

“Mark her, now!” Gillian’s animalistic, Onzix, demanded, “what are you waiting for, Gillain?! She’s perfect!” 

“What if she goes back with Blaze?” Gillian worried. “Are you dense?! That’s the last thing she wants! You can't sense it because your so dense, but when she looks at you she has this hopeful look in her eyes,” Onzix smiled, “it’s really cute.”

“She probably doesn’t even want me to mark her...she probably wants someone tough and buff like Blaze.” Gillian frowned. “Gillian! She wants us! Tell her tonight!” Onzix urged.

Gillian smiled when she came back into the room with snacks, “pocky?” Rosemary tossed him a pack of pocky sticks. Rosemary held in her mouth, continuing to work on her part of the Death Star.

Gillian watched the pocky stick intensively. It curled perfectly around her lips so plump and kissable. Occasionally, her tongue licked the chocolate off the stick. GIllian crushed the legos in his hand, Rosemary jumped up, seeing the shards of legos in his hand.

Rosemary shook her head, “what’s wrong? Why’d you crush the legos?”

If I didn’t, I’d wouldn't be able to control myself, I wouldn't be able to stop myself from taking you over this table right here.