ℌ𝔢𝔩𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰

Blair, Pope, Kiara and JJ had remained in the car and now the night had fallen upon them once again

Blair, Pope, Kiara and JJ had remained in the car and now the night had fallen upon them once again. They had stopped outside the Cameron house in search for Sarah, they needed her help. Blair and Kiara were the first to jump out the car with the boys following after. "Perfectly focused." Pope muttered to himself as he got out the car and followed the girls.

"You sure this is a good idea?" JJ asked ignoring Popes muttering.

"She's the only one who can clear John B." Kiara told him as Blair walked by her side until she fell back behind her as they came to the property wall.

"Last place they'll look because of how stupid it is." JJ told them full of attitude.

"Of course, that being the point." Blair grunted as she climbed over the wall, following Kiara and Pope who made a lot of noise getting over the wall himself. Blair followed them a few steps behind, not really focusing on JJ's whereabouts, as she walked she thought to herself, drowning out the sounds of Kiara and Popes conversation that was until Pope began rapping. Blair shushed him while Kiara grabbed him and muffled his singing by placing a hand over his mouth. Blair went to step forward until she heard four words exit Pope's mouth.

"I love you, kie." He told her. Blair froze.

"Oop, nope, not for me, thank you." She mumbled as she turned on her heel and spun around walking back to the wall. "They can do this without me. Im not getting involved." She said to herself as she walked back to find JJ at the car still.  "Im gonna ket them sort this out themselves." She said to JJ as she climbed back over the wall, him catching her on the way down, Pope and Kiara's conversation now distant whispering. JJ leaned against the wall with his back pressed to it ad he pulled Blair into his as he wrapped her arms around her waist and held her tight.

"C'mere Birdie." He whispered. "How you doing?"

"Im tired JJ, im so tired." She whispered back to him, Turing around so she was face to face with him. "And im scared, im scared for John B."

"I know baby, I am too."

"JJ?" She called out.

"Mhmm."

"Can you promise me something?"

"Yeah."

"You'll stay with me, no matter what. Can you be by my side. Dont leave, I cant take loosing someone else." She whispered.

"Yeah, I promise birdie. I love you."

"I love you too."

———————————

The night was over once again and Blair and JJ stood awake in the morning light while a hungover Pope came around. Blair sat in JJ's arms finding that the only place that she felt any comfort any more as they heard Pope grunt and groan as he got out of bed. Kiara remained asleep while JJ and Blair conversed quietly and Blair wore JJ's signature red cap as she fiddled with his ring that remained on her finger while he leaned against the wooden door frame glancing out into the world.