7. House Searching

Small Notice:

This story is somewhat inspired by Secret Malfoy (@THGHPforever14) and Kidnapped (Ambi_Ambivert)

And the pic is the layout of Hermione's home. The layout is made by me so please don't judge it XD The space is much larger than that for the bathroom.

--------------------------------------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------------------------

Her first day went somehow smoothly as Draco never appeared in front of her. She didn't have to do much work as today was only the day for explaining how things work here. Hermione did notice a few younger girls who worked there. They were all blushing as Draco passed by them and the way they flirted! Merlin forbid they reminded her of Lavender Brown!! She asked Samantha what was the big deal with their boss. Samantha just smiled and chuckled a little. "These people are head over heels for our boss even though they know he is married." Hermione had forgotten that Draco once-a-rich-prat-bachelor Malfoy was now Draco a rich-prat Malfoy. She just moved her head in disappointment at their idioticness. She packed her stuff and left the premises with Samantha. She waved her goodbye and was going to go to her appointment but then remembered she had to shift. "Damn it. I need to find a new home." she thought. She decided to stay at a hotel near MASCO company as even the thought of going to the apartment sent shivers across her spine. That apartment was bought by Ron for her. They had so many memories together there that she wanted to leave behind. She was silently sobbing on the lonely road not realizing that a certain blonde had caught her crying in the middle of the street.

After spending the night at the hotel. She got up at her usual time at 8. She realized it was Saturday and she had a whole day to herself for apartment finding. First, she wrote a letter to Ron giving him his keys.

Dear Ronald,

Here are the keys to my flat. Actually your flat. You bought it with the money you earned. I have decided to take a break from this world which I was so used to. I will take out the things as soon as possible and please don't owl me back or try to contact me. Please tell the same to Harry and Ginny.

From, Hermione

"Looks good" was her first thought. She immediately apparated to the apartment that was hers once. She quickly put everything in boxes and shrank them all to fit in her bag. She smiled one last time and apparated away. She hated huge houses. People always seemed to be wasting their money on things that were unnecessary. All she wanted was a kitchen, a bathroom with a tub, a cosy bedroom, and a living room which accustom her TV, sofa, and bookshelf and as if God was listening to her demands, she was hit by a flier for a new tenant in her face. She immediately went to the given address for more details. The flat was small but cosy enough for her. Though she thought of renovating it a bit so she bought the house and shifted her stuff.

 The first thing you will see when you open the door is the sofa which lies in front of the balcony and a small table to keep her things. On the right side of the door was her television. If you keep going towards the right side, you will see the kitchen on the left side which is of modern design and towards the right in the same hallway is her bathroom and straight ahead you will see the door to her bedroom which too has a balcony. The kitchen has a storage room behind to keep unused things. This layout was perfect for her. The building in which her apartment was, was near her workplace which saved her from the apparition. 

My sweet home <3

----------------------x----------------------------x---------------------------------x------------------------------x----------

I am sorry for the delay... the reason being my lazy ass XD

I will keep the next chapter strictly for Malfoy's POV. Bye!!!

I may not be able to write in the coming days as I have school elections going on....