8. Malfoy's POV

(A/N: Draco's Apartment)

Draco Malfoy. Once the most eligible bachelor in Wizarding World and Muggle Word. Now married to a secret lady. This concept was not understood by people but many purebloods had married this way. Draco decided to shift to one of his bachelor apartments with Scorp so that the painful memories would be buried there and never follow his son. 

2 weeks and still Astoria's word confused him. Was Astoria implying that he would not be a good single father? Why? But to keep his word and Astoria's last wish, he planned on starting dating soon but the marriage was still not on the bucket list. "Mother, I wish to move out of this place. I will be taking Scorp with me and I really hope you go to the Black Cottage instead of staying here alone." requested Draco. "I see no reason in denying but on one condition." "HMM" "You will take the picture of Astoria with you and talk to her every day along with Scorpius. You will put the picture in the guest room."  The request was highly unusual but he had to what to be done. "Okay, I agree with this. Thank you so much mother and I will see you soon. I might leave Scorp with you every day before leaving for the office."  "It will be my pleasure dear"

Draco took Scorpius in his arms and started going towards Astoria's photo which was hung in her favourite room. The Room of Relaxation. "How is my favourite boy in the world!" cooed Astoria and Scorp giggled. "He is very good. But he feels your absence, Tori, he is not as lively as he was, we all miss you dearly." Astoria gave a small smile and said, "I had no option Draco. You wouldn't have let me go if I told you. I really hope you have started looking for people now, for you and our baby." Those words stung in his heart. "I don't want to marry anyone Tori but to keep your heart, I have decided to date but trust me, no one will date me. They know I am married."  Astoria thought for a while and suddenly her face lit up which was an idea he thought. "I want you to spread the word in your office that you have divorced and trust me, those young girls will spread it like wildfire in the wizarding world. Muggles might know but the chances are less. Do it. This is not a request." He sighed and took a look at his baby. He was going to do this for him. "Okay. Oh, BTW I had come here for telling you that we are shifting. You are coming with me and Scrorp."

-------------------x------------------------------x----------------------------------x---------------------------------x-------

DONE! DONE! DONE! Malfoy's POV is here!!

Next might be Harry and people.

Please vote and comment! Love you and this is dedicated to @bluedevils3 as the person who has been with me and supported me from the start!!