Chapter One

The car swirled around in a circle multiple times, I didn't actually know what was happening because everything was moving so slow. I couldn't figure it out, I couldn't pin point what was going to happen, I started going crazy. The tractor trailer hit my car, making an indent on it, air bags blew up and pieces of glass flying everywhere. Luckily, I was okay and so was the guy in the trailer but Cody... I knew he wasn't okay. I looked over at Cody and he looked at me with a painful glare, I knew he had been hurt in some type of way or form. I called the ambulance waiting for them to arrive. I got out of the car and ran over to Cody's side.

"CODY!" I screamed. "Are you okay?!?!" I panicked. I didn't know what to do, he looked so innocent. "Are you hurt?"

He had no words, he just nodded his head up and down slowly and gently.

"I called an ambulance, they'll be here soon okay...stay right here."

Cody stayed in place obviously because he couldn't move or speak. I ran over to the guy in the tractor trailer and punched him right in the face not caring if was hurt or not because he hurt my baby. He could of almost killed Cody, me or the baby I was carrying inside me! I felt no pain at all because the car didn't get indented on my side, it was on the passenger side. The guy looked at me straight in the face and said "Asshole." I said "Go fuck yourself." He got in his trailer and in within seconds he was gone. Good. I didn't want to see him ever again.

Finally the ambulance arrived. I slowly helped Cody get out of the car and onto the stretcher. I also received help from 3 paramedics. They put Cody in the back of the ambulance and I sat beside him and rushed to the hospital. We weren't to far away because we had just left and now we had to go back so I knew it wouldn't take long, But they rushed anyway. I looked over at Cody, I knew he was in a lot of pain and I felt terrible because I couldn't do anything to help him. I grabbed his hand and interlocked it with mine. He looked over at me and smiled, and I smiled back.

"Everything's going to be okay, okay? I love you." I spoke.

He tried to speak but he couldn't. A few tears fell down his face and he nodded his head showing he was sure he was okay.