Chapter Five

The doctor came back a few minutes later. I was hoping he would make Cody feel better so he could regain his memory. First the doctor checked Cody's wrist.

"You're wrist looks a lot better, you took well care of it" he said.

Then after he checked his wrist, he checked his head. He asked a few detailed questions from a month ago to see how bad his memory loss was. Cody answered some correctly and some wrong. It wasn't his fault he didn't remember anything.

"I'm afraid your memory loss hasn't gotten much better, but it hasn't gotten worse either. I'll give you some pills to take and within about a month you should remember everything clearly again. Just have to hope they work." Doctor Jared quoted.

He left the room, coming back within minutes with a bottle of pills for Cody. It was nearly 5:00. We had already been at the doctors for almost 2 hours. I was once again worried about Cody. I hoped that his memory would get better, hopefully before I had the baby, so he could remember every little detail about the baby and cherish every single moment of me giving birth, and time spent with the baby. But the only thing I could wish for was for everything to go as planned and get better quick.