Chapter Seven

Tomorrow came faster than I expected. It was March 27th. Me and Cody were sitting on the couch with our little boy. We were watching cartoons with him and playing with him when I started to feel painful contractions. I clenched my fist trying to hold back the pain but I couldn't. It hurt terribly.

"Cody I need to go to the hospital now..." I commanded.

"Really...?" He answered.

"YES!" I screamed in pain.

I stood up and paced quickly to the door. Cody grabbed his jacket, put it on and slipped on his shoes. I already had my shoes on, I normally put them on after I get ready Incase I go anywhere. He also put on our baby boys jacket and shoes and took his hand walking outside. He locked the door and we walked to the car. I texted my mom saying if my little boy could stay with him while me and Cody were at the hospital. She replied in a few minutes saying yes. We were already in the car by then driving to my moms house.

Through-out the whole car ride I felt extreme pain. We had finally dropped off our little boy at my moms house and then Cody rushed to the hospital. After we arrived at the hospital, I got out of the car and I held Cody's shoulder tightly. I walked into the hospital with Cody.

"I NEED A DOCTOR NOW IM ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH!" I screamed after we entered the hospital.

Multiple doctors and nurses ran out rushing me to the "Giving birth room" is what I thought it was called. Cody ran right after me. They laid me down on one of the hospital beds. Cody stood beside me and grabbed my hand. I grasped his hand and squeezed it tightly. One of the girl doctors ran over to my other side.

"Sweetie, can you rate the pain on a scale of 1-10?" She questioned kindly.

I tried not to scream. "Like a 9!!!"

I couldn't concentrate on anything right now, I was in so much pain and I wanted this baby out! The nurse replied saying "okay" and left. A few other nurses and doctors left. The room was left with three doctors. A few minutes later the pain got even worst. It didn't feel right. I wanted to give birth already but they kept making me wait...