THE TRUTH II

KOO JUNHOE POV

"I think we should take her to the hospital now", Kim JongIn from EXO agreed with me and I picked her in bride style going in the cab.
"Ajusshi, head to hospital please", Kim JongIn said to the cab driver. "KyungSoo hyung. We'll took JiSoo to the hospital. She's fainted", he speak with Do KyungSoo, Do JiSoo brother.
"I think she had a fever", he said on the phone. "Nae. I'll call you later", he said before hang up the call as he looked at me.

She's in my lap looking beautiful.
'I didn't know it was you who keep appearing in my life', I thought to myself.

As they arrived the doctor checked on her

"She has a high fever and also lack of malnutrition", he looked at us. "Can I know which one is her guardian?", I speak then.
"It's me. I'm her boyfriend", the doctor smiled at me.
"She need to stay for an IV drip", I just nodded. "For half an hour at least and this is her prescription", he give a list of medicine to me. "You can get this at the counter later", he said and walked away.
"How long did you know JiSoo?", Kai asked me.
"I guess 11 years ago. The day she's been in an accident", I said at him.
"KyungSoo hyung", I looked around to see Do KyungSoo coming with a pair of white glove with him.
"How's JiSoo?", he asked us.
"She's still not waking up yet. The doctor said she has a high fever and lack of malnutrition", I said to him.
She wake up and looked startled to see us suddenly she panicked and trying to rubbed off her waist as if something was there as soon as Kai come near to her.
"Kai. Back off", Do KyungSoo said to him and he put the glove on the bed as she wear it.
"Miss Do JiSoo, you're wake up already", the doctor and the nurse coming towards her making her panic again.
"She didn't want anyone to touch her", Do KyungSoo said to us all.
"Haphephobia", the doctor looked shocked as he said that. "Fear of being touched", he said to him. "It's happened since our parents died", I then remembered something.
"It was you who accused her of killing your parents", he looked at me.
"What do you know, boy?", he stared at me.
"I was there that night", I said and gone to her.
"Gwenchana?", I smiled at her.
"Koo JunHoe", she started talking. "It was you the boy that night. That's why I can control my power", she said before I asked her to sleep and I see Do KyungSoo gone with the doctor.

AUTHOR POV

D.O followed the doctor to his office and tell him everything.

"Haphephobia is an anxiety disorder characterized by a fear of being touched.
Adverse childhood experiences or ACEs, severe forms of which are classed as childhood trauma, range from being bullied or abused, to the death of a parent. Many adverse childhood experiences can cause toxic stress and increase the risk of psychosis", he explained to him.
"I need to know what the cause of her illness", he looked at KyungSoo for an explanation.
"That night when our parents died, I blamed her for our parents dead. And that's how it's happened", he explained to him.
"She does take a beta-blockers. That's all she's take when the phsycotheraphy failed", D.O said. "Three years me, harabeoji and my aunty send her to phsycotherapist but it's all gone in vain", he listened to him. "She got into an accident and lost her memories. The previous doctor in charged said that she need to stay away from me and Seoul or those memories resurfaced", the doctor nodded. "I was being harsh to her and lied to her about the accident. I love her but if she stayed with me back then her condition might be worse", he sighing. "But I didn't know today would be the day. I lost my patience and lashed out my anger to her", the doctor writing to his report.

"Can I know the previous doctor who's incharged in Do JiSoo case that time?", he asked her.
"It was Prof. Park JangHyuk", his eyes looked widen as he said that name.
"You meant the owner of this hospital?", he asked and he nodded. "As far as I know he's still in and out of this hospital, am I right?", he once again nodded.

(AT DO JISOO BED)

"Yeogi", her brother put the blocker agent pill with a glass of water and stand a little far from her.
"Since you don't want to have those therapy anymore, make sure to eat them on time", he said to her. "3 times a day. Take more than one each time will damaged your body", he said before looked her eating the pill.

"SooBin-ah, what's wrong with you?", V asked her little sister.
"Oppa. I saw JiSoo unnie here just now", she keep walking but V stopped her.
"Arasseo. But you can walked no more", he said to her. "Let me piggyback you instead or you'll be tired", her sister just smiling and keep searching for Do JiSoo. "SooBin-ah. I don't think she's here. She's not a sick person", I said to her.
"No. Oppa. I'm sure she's here. I told you she's sick like me", she pouted. "There she is", the both siblings gone to her who eating some medicine.

'She's indeed sick', I thought to myself and put SooBin down and she run towards her.
"Unnie", she take SooBin sit beside her.
"D.O sunbae-nim, JunHoe-shi, Annyeonghasae-yo. SooBin saw Do JiSoo-shi coming to this hospital and she miss her already", he explained to them.
"Unnie, you haven't visited me lately. It is because you're here?", she smiled at SooBin.
"Love Scenario singer", she looked at Koo JunHoe.
"Nae. I'm iKON Koo JunHoe", he said at the girl.
"Annyeonghasae-yo, na-neun Kim SooBin imnida. This is my brother, BTS V", she proudly said to him making JunHoe and JiSoo smiled.

"JiSoo-shi, thank you for willing to take a look at SooBin and I'm sorry for troubling you again. I already said to the management that she's staying with you tonight", he said and walked away to his domitory.
"Will you be fine with SooBin around you", JunHoe asked her.
"Pill will help me at least", she said to him. "But, can I asked you a question?", she looked at him seriously. "I know that you've helped me out last time for telling KyungSoo about relationship things. But why'd you keep doing that?", she looked at him.

"You won't believe me if I said that I'm fallen for you since the last ten years", he said to her didn't looked into her eyes because he was too blushing.

"I believe you", he looked at her suddenly.

"But I don't think you would accept the real me now", she sighing.

"I'm different than a normal person and now I'm scattered in pieces", she said to him.

"I have a mental disorder too", JunHoe just smiled seeing her being so down.
"Tcsh", he smirked at her. "Just that?", she was confused with his statement.

"I love you just the way you are, Do JiSoo and those things didn't matter to me", he looked at her with those sweet eyes of him.

"It didn't changed the fact that you made my heart beating too fast right now"