BREAK UP

DO JISOO POV

"Oppa, I'm going out to meet JuNe for a while", I said to him as I saw the message from JunHoe.
"Are you sure you're going there alone?", he asked in worried tone.
"I'll be fine, Do KyungSoo-shi", I said to him hiding my worries.
"JongDae Oppa, thanks for the breakfast, I said to him.
"It was me who made that", KyungSoo whined and pouted.
"But JongDae Oppa who served it to me", I sticking my tounge a little before walked away.

As I arrived, I could see JunHoe waiting at our usual table.
"Jay", I smiled at him but he didn't seem bothered by me. "Did something happen?", I asked him. "You don't look fine. Was HanBin made your practice so hard?", I'm holding his had but he suddenly look away.
"I have something to asked you", the both of us said at the same time.
"I'll asked it first", he suddenly speak which I found it weird. He looked cold than usual.
"The night we had quarrelled that day", he looked at me. "Did you even remember what happened?", he asked me as I was shocked and panic.
"I don't", I looked down. "Mianhe-yo", I almost tearing up but I'm holding it up as I looked into his eyes.
"Is Rose your girlfriend before me?", his looked was a disappointment to me. "So, it was right", I couldn't dare speak more.
"Then I'll just straight to the point", he said in cold tone. "Let's break up", he said the word I scared the most. "At first, I like you because you just like Rose but then I feel scared of your power", I looked at him in disbelief. "I thought that your power will disappears if I'm staying by your side but I was wrong. I can't stay with a freak until Rose came back to me", I'm tearing up when realised the truth.
My lips trembling as he said a hurt word. "For me, you just a rebound of Park ChaeYoung", he said and get up.
"Did you or did you not the one who save me that night?", I asked him didn't dare to turned around.
"I don't know what are you talking about", my leg failed as tears coming down like a river and heart broken into a million pieces.

"You won't believe me if I said that I'm fallen for you since the last ten years", he said to me didn't looked into my eyes because he was too blushing.
"I believe you", he looked at me suddenly.
"But I don't think you would accept the real me now", I said sighing. "I'm different than a normal person and now I'm scattered in pieces", I said to him. "I have a mental disorder too", JunHoe just smiled.
"Tcsh", he smirked at me. "Just that?", I was confused with his statement.
"I love you just the way you are, Do JiSoo and those things didn't matter to me", he looked at me with those sweet eyes of him.

"Can you promise me something?", he looked at her as I nodded.
"Never think of leaving me ever", he looked at me with his concern eyes of him. "After a decade I've found you again", he said kissing my hand. "I don't think I would dare to let you go", I smiled stroking his hair.

"Liar", I keep crying didn't care if people looking at me as I looked at myself at the phone screen.
"I hate you, Do JiSoo", I was remember that everyone would leave me alone because of this power.

AUTHOR POV

He heard everything he said to her as he gone to the domitory and suddenly he punched him on the face. "Jerk", he looked at him with rage.
"HanBin-ah, what's wrong with you?", JinHwan trying to stopped him while other seem shocked with the scene.
"You feel better now, Koo JunHoe?", he looked at him.
"It's you guys who asked me to break up with her for her sake", he almost shouted back at him.
"That's right, HanBin-ah", YunHyeong said to him. "It was us who asked him to do that", he said
"It's not just her in pain. JuNe too", Bobby said siding with YunHyeong.
"But you called her freak", everyone looked shocked. "You made her hate herself. She didn't hate you but herself for having power that scared people her love", he shouted at him before slammed the door leaving him with other members.

"Annyeonghasae-yo. Myung KiJoon sister, right?", KyungSoo run inside the cafe just to see her sister wasn't there. "I'm–", his word being cut when a boy speak up.
"JiSoo just walked out to her home I think", he said. "It's look like she's breaking up with her boyfriend and just now she looked scared while walking through the crowd", the things he scared the most is really happening.

She walked by herself to her home before she locked herself in the room. A little did she realised her power getting worse than before.

"JiSoo", I knocked the door as I saw things floating in the air.
"KyungSoo sunbae-nim", he was shocked to see Kim HanBin coming towards him. "You don't have to say anything. I already know about JiSoo", he said as he opened the door.
"Why did you come here?", she looked at them with her teary eyes.
"Her thought is in a mess", he said as KyungSoo felt confused.
"Stay away from me. I'm a freak", HanBin could see her brother heart break when he saw her sister like that.
"If you're a freak, what made me then?", he trying to get he calm down. "You know that we're the same kind, Do JiSoo", suddenly she looked into them.
"My princess", KyungSoo speak up. "I just want you to know that you're still have me your brother", he's tearing up. "Please calm down. I can't bare to see you in mess like this. It's hurting me too", his word softened as he said that.
"Don't come any closer", she still look scared as he understand her. He gone to the drawer and give the glove to her as she wear that.

'Not again', HanBin was a bit confused with KyungSoo thought when he handed her the glove as well with some pill and water to her.
It's been a night when she fall asleep and he took her to the car in a bride style.
"HanBin-ah, I can send you home if you want me to", he agreed as he entered the car.
"Kim HanBin. Can I ask you a question?", he looked at him as he read his mind.
"I know what you wanna ask", he surprised to heard that.
"Telepathy", he's still confused with his statement. "I can read people mind since I was nine, I guess", at that when he understand him. "I met JiSoo when she saved me back then", he still remember their meeting together.
"You were lucky to live with those power without any trauma unlike JiSoo", he said to him while looking at her sister.
'If only I didn't blame you for our parents dead, you won't be in this misery', HanBin heard his thought and his look toward her.
"Hyung", he called for him. "I care for JiSoo. And I know that JunHoe was the sole reason she getting hurt more now", he said as he look at KyungSoo. "Send her far away from JunHoe", he looked for an explanation. "I know that guy very much. He love JiSoo too much and she did this for her sake. But trust me, in a couple day ahead he would begging for her love again and I don't want to see her hit the rock bottom line again", he nodded before HanBin walked out from the car.

A WEEK LATER

"Hyung, did JiSoo came out of the room yet?", KyungSoo asked ChanYeol as she shook his head.
"We could heard she keep crying, sobbing since this morning and didn't have any meals", he said sighing.
"Did she break up with that iKON member?", BaekHyun asked him.
"Not just that", he was stuttering while my eyes watery. "It worse than that", SuHo could see him clenched his fist.

"Someone–", he's crying.

"Rape her", that statement made every face in the domitory turned pale.