GONE III

(Play Song Haye - Say Goodbye OST Hotel Del Luna)

The girl rushed to the hospital as she heard the news.
"Oppa", she looked at NamJoon as the member looked at her.
"He said he wanted some time alone", Jin said to her sighing.
"He didn't even cry since then", J-HOPE stated to her as JiMin nodded.
She looked into the maknae who's eyes already puffy due to his tears keep flowing out. She pulled him into her hug as the boy started to cry again.
"But still he need–", just before SUGA could say anything, she entered the room while the member looked at her surprised.
"Hyung, I said I want to be alone", he shouted which made her flinched and stopped for a while before taking step towards the male in the bed who still hugging his knees.
He almost threw his phone towards the footsteps who's getting near to him but stopped suddenly when he heard the voice.
"TaeHyung-ah", JiSoo called his name as he looked at her.
"JiSoo", without any warning, she gone to him widen her arm to him as he hugged her and the member was shocked to see him crying.

She can't helped but tearing up too as well as the member.
"Just cry, Kim TaeHyung", her word soothed his heart and make him crying even more. The member closed the door give them some space as they stayed in the same position for a while.
"I can't even prepared fir myself even when I know", he said sobbing between word. "All this time, she would be the one who always cheers for me support every my decision", her heart breaks to see his friend hit the low state.

(FLASHBACK)

"Tae Oppa", she could see her brother never letgo of her little hand.
"Unnie", the little girl called for JiSoo with the breathing mask on her face.
"SooBin-nie", she hold her tears doesn't want her to see it and hold her hand.
"I really hope you and Tae Oppa will be happy. Remember our promise. Don't cry too much because I can't be there for Oppa to comfort you two later", she said as she nodded. "Unnie, can you take care of uri Oppa?", her word made her feel a thousand pieces of glass stuck in her heart.
"I will little princess", she couldn't help but let her tears coming out.
During her last breath, she still smiling to all of them which it was more hurt for JiSoo.
She almost fainted when she saw SooBin last smiled at her before she closed her eyes forever but her brother managed to saved her from falling.
"Oppa", her voice shaking as KyungSoo hugged her and she cried. "SooBin-ah", she looked at her who already left the world. Left all of them. Especially Kim TaeHyung.

Never once he left his little sister side. "He barely had any meal", JiMin said to his companies colleague who attended the funeral.

"I've see a girl at the who serving the meal at the hall. Who is she?", one of the worker asked them.
"I heard a lady called her 'SooBin eomma'", another one added.
"Aah. You mean JiSoo", Jin said to them.
"She meant a lot to SooBin. She's the only girl SooBin allowed us to be friend with", they nodded as seeing she sitting at the counter with black outfit tearing up.
"Excuse me", one man raised his hand asked for another soju as she wiped her tears and do the job.

"I'm sorry for your little sister lost", SooBin nursery teacher came to V. "But I didn't see 'SooBin Eomma'", she said as the boy looked at him.
"She's not SooBin Eomma. Our parents already died long time ago. She was someone SooBin care the most", he said looking at her little sister picture.
"TaeHyung-ah, let me take care of this for now. You should rest or eat something at least", NamJoon said looking at his brother who looked lost.
"Gwenchana-yo, NamJoon hyung. I'm not hungry yet", he sighing looking at the boy knowing how hard-headed he is.

"JiSoo-ah, let me serve them", J-HOPE took the tray from her. "You should rest and you can continue them after you got enough rest. Both of you should eat something and rest especially you, Do JiSoo", he looked at her worriedly. "You'll passed out if you keep doing this", he nagged at her.
"Na-neun gwenchana-yo", she took another tray of meal and keep serving the guest.
Him and JungKook just sighing looking at her who was a hard-headed.

When there is no crowded guest in the hall, she can't helped bit keep crying.
"JiSoo-ah", she looked up just to see KyungSoo looking at her sister smiling. "Come here, princess", she then hugged him and keep crying.
"I–I'm scared", she said to her brother. "Oppa, you know it too", he looked at her. "I don't what will happen to me one day", she looked at her hand and he realised her words. "I'm scared to see how TaeHyung grieving over SooBin. It'll break my heart if you're being like that when I'm leaving", his heart ached just to imagine that.
"You're not going anywhere. Not without my permission. I won't let you", he hugged her little sister.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

"What was the girl doing with TaeHyung?", their company president looked at them from the outside.
"It was first time since SooBin died, he didn't even shed a tears–", SUGA said to him.
"He cried last night because of JiSoo", Jin said to him.
"It must be hard for him. Poor, uri TaeHyung", they all seems sad to see him like that.
"But I think it was JiSoo who's more messed up than TaeHyung", JungKook looked at the sleeping figure beside TaeHyung bed.
"SooBin told me that she like JiSoo because her situation just like SooBin", they looked at him surprised. "I don't know what it is but I think she had the same illness like SooBin", he looked at her.

KIM TAEHYUNG POV

"Oppa", SooBin looked at me smiled with my parents holding her hand. "Don't cry too much", her word made me cry more.
"Adeul", eomma called me as I tried to reached them. "For leaving you behind, mianhe-yo", she said to me smiling.
"You did well, adeul", Appa said before they disappears and I could heard a heartbeat machine sound.

"SooBin-ah", I wake up from a sweet dream and felt a tears coming out as I realised someone sleeping beside my bed.

As I wanted to hold her hand, she wake up.
"Ireonasseo, TaeHyung-ah?", she said smiled to him. "Is anything you need", she asked me as she stand up wanted to called the nurse.
"Stay", I hold her hand for a while. "Gomawo, for staying by my side when I'm hitting a bottom pit", he said to her.

"It was my promise to SooBin to look after you, Kim TaeHyung"