WASN'T A SECOND CHANCE

"Get grip of yourself, Do JiSoo", she looked at the mirror before getting out of washroom going somewhere.

...

"Kids", their manager looked at them as he entered the room. "As you know, I will have to get back to Jeju Island for two month and you guys will have a new manager during my absence", he said some of them groaning. "It just your new manager is a girl", everyone looked at him. Some of them weren't agreed but some of them didn't care at all.

"Coming in", he said as a girl coming in just to made their jaws left hanging while one boy already tearing up seeing the figure he longing for.

"Annyeong, boys", she said as HanBin looked at her trying to read her mind there's nothing.
"I left you guys for a while", their manager left her with those 7 boys standing in front of her.
"Noona", the maknae run and hugged her which made other made a group hugged except for Koo JunHoe who looked at her with all sort of mixed feeling.
"We missed you", DongHyuk said as she smiled and they letgo of the hug.
"And you", she pointed at one figure standing froze in front of her. "Is still a second chance still open for us?", she said sincerely as the boy tearing up gone to her and kissed her passionately.
"I miss you", he hugged her as she crying.
"I miss you too", she said hugged him tightly. "But you haven't answer my proposal yet", she looked at him.
"If it for you, I don't mind a trillion chance for us", he said hugging her and never wanted to letgo.

...

"It took us a year to find each other again", she said his hand still holding hers while her head rested on his shoulder.
"Gomawo for giving us a second chance", he said kissed her forehead.
'It wasn't a second chance for us. It was a last', she looked at him forgetting that HanBin could read her mind.
'What does she mean by that?', he looked at her confused.
"HanBin-ah, gwenchana?", YunHyeong asked him while they're heading back to their domitory.
"You must have a lot to ask her", JinHwan said to him. "Same goes to us but shouldn't we let her rest a bit?", he said as the other nodded.

"HanBin hyung", JunHoe looked at him. "Where will JiSoo sleep?", he asked him as all of them looked at each other realised there is no spare room. "We can't just let JiSoo sleep on the couch", he looked at her as she just chuckled and pointed somewhere.
"My room?", she nodded.
"It's not like we haven't been sleep together before", their eyes gone wide.
"You remember?", he looked trouble.
"Yes. Everything happened that night", she stared at him. "You should be thankful that I'm not resent or hate you for lying to me", she said and hugged her.
"I'm hungry. Who want pizza?", Bobby asked them as they all agreed except for JiSoo.
"I'd like to freshen up myself", she said wanted to walked to in to his room but he stopped her by holding her hand.
"You barely touched anything today", he said to her worry.
"I've got no appetite", she said as she walked in the room leaving the boy dumbfounded.

"Hyung, what is wrong with JiSoo?", ChanWoo asked JunHoe.
"She might've been tired", he said as he gone to his room.
While in the bathroom she looked at her wounded palm.