SICK

12:47 AM glowed in red letters on the clock next to JunHoe's bed. He has just brushed his teeth and washed his face, ready to crawl into bed and cuddle up next to JiSoo. It has been a long week of training and rehearsal for iKON upcoming tour, and he was exhausted.

But, when he flopped onto the bed to curl under the freshly washed bed sheets, her girlfriend weren't there. He frowned, sitting up and rubbing his bleary eyes. By this time, JiSoo were usually in bed by now, looking at their group schedule in her phone or she would scrolled through her phone. Yawning, he slipped from the bed and shuffled into his slippers before leaving the bedroom.

 Yawning, he slipped from the bed and shuffled into his slippers before leaving the bedroom

He could hear the tv blaring in the living room and distant laughter.

HanBin and Bobby were sitting on the couch with YunHyeong. While JinHwan, DongHyuk in their own dreamland already and he could heard the maknae still playing his game on the computer. 
Hotel Del Luna drama played on the TV while he saw her girlfriend sitting on the floor going through some paperwork with her laptop on the table and the two boys were engrossed with the drama.
"Jay, I thought you're sleeping already. That's why I didn't bother to do my work in your room", she looked at JunHoe who's fighting back another yawn, plopped next to her and snuggled against her shoulder.
"Hey, chagiya", he said, giving her a small smile with still fixing her eyes on the paper. "You coming to bed soon?", he asked unable to hold back his yawn this time.

"I need to revised them first. Next week, there will be a meeting with a board director and I can't just walked out from it", she replied, too occupied in the work while the three boy were to immersed in drama.

Running his fingers up her thigh while he read over the paper, he sighed.
"But, it's so late and you really need some sleep. I know that you can't focused when you’re exhausted", he said as she looked at him.

Fighting back a yawn of her own, she rested her head atop his.
"Yeah, I know. I just really have to get this done. Just a little bit", she smiled at him.
YunHyeong looked over at the two lovebird and smiled while he realised that JiSoo won't stopped anytime soon.

"You two should go get some rest too, we need to be up at a decent hour tomorrow for dance rehearsal", he said to Double B as soon the drama ended.