I LOVE HER

"JuNe-ya, ireona", JiSoo sleep being interrupted when she saw him crying in his sleep. What's wrong?", she looked at him who's still holding her hand.
"Can you promise me something?", he looked at her as she nodded.
"Never think of leaving me ever", he looked at JiSoo with his concern eyes of him. "After a decade I've found you again", he said kissing her hand. "I don't think I would dare to let you go", she smiled stroking his hair.
"Me too. I don't think I can leave you. My cure", she pinched his nose.
"Just your cure?", his eyes widened looking at her. "Not because you love me?", he sighing.
"Let me think", she paused for a while. "Aniya. Just as my cure", she's joking as he kissed her lips.
"Gwenchana. As long as I love you more, Do JiSoo", her heart's fluttering when he said that.
"Ouch. My eyes", HanBin said as him, YunHyeong and ChanWoo came toward them.
"Someone else heart's gonna break because of you two", YunHyeong said to them.
"Noona, when will you discharged?", ChanWoo asked JiSoo.
"Tomorrow. KiJoon will picked me up", she said to him.

It was a week since they met JiSoo as they had a concert last night.
"Guys, how about we stayed up at JiSoo's home?", Bobby asked them while they break during practicing.
"Annyeong, guys", Rose said as the BlackPink member coming in.
"It's been a while since we see each other", Jennie said and looked at JunHoe.
"How about we spend the night at rooftop?", Rose suddenly said. "You don't have any schedule for tomorrow, right?", they a little bit shocked with Rose statement.
"They might have something to do tonight, ChaeYoung-ah", Lisa said to her as the other member agreed with her.

'Rose can't know about JuNe and JiSoo or she will be like the other day', ChanWoo said in his mind which he didn't realised that HanBin listen to him.
'She will attacked JiSoo if she know about my relationship', JunHoe sighing.
"We're fine with that", HanBin agreed with them then.
"But tonight, Ji-", YunHyeong cut Bobby word.
"Later. We'll go there later", YunHyeong said and JinHwan somehow understand his word.
"BlackPink and iKON member haven't spend time together lately", he said agreed with them before going back practicing.

"HanBin hyung", JunHoe gone to him as they done with the practice. "Can I have the copy of our practice video?", he asked him.
"Wae?", HanBin seems confused.
"I want to show to JiSoo about my practice", JinHwan coming towards them. "She seems interested about dance", JinHwan suddenly speak.
"I think I still have her video. She's dancing like a pro that time", they anticipated to see the videos.

"Is that JiSoo?", DongHyuk fascinated by her moves."She could really can dance. Not just dancing but she's dancing beautifully", he said then.
"Back then in Jeju, she always dancing after her school ended", JinHwan explained.
"Because of those power, she can't chase her dream. And even stay away from people", HanBin looked at us.
"It's not that hard for me because my power didn't made other noticed me that much. Except for her", he remember the day she saved him and JunHoe too.

KOO JUNHOE POV

BlackPink and iKON gathering night. I thought there's something important Yang HyunSuk wanted to say, but it was nothing.
"LeeHi, AKMU, iKON, WINNER and BLACKPINK. Today event should be in hotel but something came up, so YG staff decided to do this here instead", he said to us. "Have fun and make sure don't get to drunk kids", he smiled before leaving us there having fun.

"You used love to drink whenever a party is on", Rose suddenly came and sit beside me.
"Yeah. I used to. But now, I'm change for good", I said back to her.
"Park ChaeYoung, let's have some fun", Jennie took her away then.
"I can see you annoyance face toward ChaeYoung", Lisa said patted my shoulder before walked away.