HIS FAULT

"Yah, TaecYeon", she hit the boy's head as he just smiled at her.
"Mianhe", he said and stopped for a while. "Wait", he then stared at her. "I'm older than you, Do JiSoo-shi", he said to her.
"Aahh", she showed her smiled. "And I'm your sajang-nim, pabo-ya", she walked to the workshop seeing her worker doing their work.
"Annyeonghasae-yo", she greeted a boy who seem confused and didn't know to approached anyone in the workshop. "Welcome to our workshop. What can I help you with?", she asked him.
"Nae. Annyeonghasae-yo", he bowed at her. "I wanted to know if you can take a look at this damage", he showed her a picture as she take a look.
"Based on the picture, your car can be fixed with replacing the new bumper part since the reinforcement in it already fracture due to a crash I could guess", she explained to him.

...

"Just look at Do Sajang-nim", one of worker said to the group who keep working on the car. "At first, I thought she just like Jun Sajang-nim. Acting snobbish all the time since he's CEO but his nephew was totally different from him", he said.
"She's more like her father", Manager Hong said to them as TaecYeon listening to him. "She's a kind, beautiful and smart kid. Not to mention how thoughtful she were when it's come to her worker", he explained.
"But she really hate when people touch her. Was us too dirty and smelly?", one of them asked which earned a smacked from Manager Hong.
"Everyone has their story. As for me, her life story is more complicated than anyone else", he patted his shoulder.
"Get back to work, kid. You don't want see her get mad for not focused on your task", he then walked away.

...

"Was it expensive to fixed them?", he asked.
"It's actually based on the car brand. The more branded it is, it's gonna be hard to find their original part", she explained as the boy sighing and she realised that.
"It's not your car isn't it?", he looked surprised. "The owner of the car asked for a compensation That's why I'm here to asked you", she smiled looking at him.
"How about you mada a police report, turning yourself to police first and tell them everything. Then you could pay for the cause you made so one day he won't be able to threaten you in future", she explained as he nodded.
"I'll call him and asked him to do the same and we'll be come again", he then excused himself.

...

"Do Sajang-nim", the boy greeted her as she wanted to go home but she just ignored him.

"Do JiSoo. Get on, I'll send you back home", he threw a helmet to her as she get on it.
"Neo bwoya with these outfit?", she shook her head cannot believe with his action.
"No reason", he put on his helmet. "Just wanna show you the cool and gentle side of me", he winked at her as the both on bike getting home.
"Do JiSoo", she could heard someone called her name. "What are you doing?", she turned around and see KyungSoo staring at TaecYeon.
"Meet my brother, EXO Do KyungSoo", he opened his helmet and bowed at him. "Oppa, he's one of my working mate, Ok TaecYeon", she explained as he just smiled.
"It's nice to be you, Do JiSoo. You have such a good wealth and idol brother too", he said starting his motorbike engine. "I'll go now", he put on his helmet and looked at her. "Meet you tomorrow at workshop, Sajang-nim", he smirked and made a peace out sign before rode himself away.
"Nugu?", KyungSoo asked her.