Taylor swift: betty

When you first heard of the name Taylor swift you were a young actress starting your courier on glee it came up during a table read for a episode you were doing.

It's no secret you play a closeted lesbian but your biggest secret at the time was you were actually a closeted lesbian I mean it's not exactly easy coming out.

"So the episode is about Taylor swift" you heard lea telling darrin "I heard she might guest star" darrin whispers back. Darrin criss is practically lea's only friend on set she's literally Rachel in real life "hey y/n what do you think" "about what" you reply sipping your tea "Taylor swifts music" Naya tells you grabbing the tea from your hand and finishing it "I don't know who that is" you say.

everyone ends up giving you weird looks and Naya spitting the tea on heather "ew!" Heather exclaims looming down at the tea stain on the Cheerios outfit "how do you not know who taylor swift is?" Lea asks you "I don't have time to listen to basic white chicks who think they have talent when they really are just overrated" "no talent huh" you hear a unfamiliar voice say making you turn around and face the most beautiful girl you've ever seen "I'm Taylor and you must be Elizabeth" she says sticking her hand out "I'm y/n I play her though and about your music I'm so sorry I- it's okay I don't hold grudges" Taylor says cutting you off and walking out the trailer giving you a small smile.

You turn back around to the group with the biggest blush you've ever had "to bad you're straight" Naya says "but I'm not and if I see a chance i take a chance" she says slowly getting up before you grab her and push her down "sit down rivera" you say glaring at her "why so defensive your are straight right?" Lea asks. 'God if I could just kill this bitch' you think "no okay I'm not I'm lesbian happy I admitted it" you exclaim stopping out the trailer before bumming into a tall  figure and falling "guess I got you to fall for me without trying" Taylor says winking.

5 years later

"Can you believe that was 5 years ago" Taylor says looking down at you "it feels like I've known you forever" Taylor hums kissing you "do you like the song" you nod leaning up and kissing her again "why Betty ? Why'd you name it that?" "Cause if it wasn't for Betty I wouldn't of met you" you smile at your wife "your cheesy" you say making her chuckle " you love that about me" you smile and nod listening to the song again. If it wasn't for your character Betty you may of never met Taylor but maybe you would of who knows.

A/n this is short and crappy and you can't tell me Betty isn't about a girl or Taylor being bi