Naya rivera : never forget you

This is a sad chapter btw

Y/n come on we're gonna be late" Naya shouts from outside you trailer "calm your tits rivera" you shout going back to fixing the cheerleading out fit " can't believe it's already episode 100 it seems like just yesterday we filmed pilot" she says snaking her arms around your waist "and that's when we met" you say Turning around and kissing her softly "I have a surprises for you later" she says kissing you again "what is it" rolling her eyes and sticking her hand out for you to take "it wouldn't be a surprise then".

"So y/n I have a surprise for you and since it's a special day today I wanted to make it extra special" Naya says taking a box from heather "y/n Dorsey I knew from the moment I met you,you were the one the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with though we always argue over the stupidest stuff and your brother who doesn't exactly like me, I don't know what exactly I know what I did I know your the girl I'm gonna marry so y/n Dorsey will you make this day even more special and marry me" she says getting down on one knee "yes yes a thousand hundred times yes!" You shout kissing her "and leave Ryan he's jealous" you say making her giggle.

6 years later

"Are you sure you wanna go nay it's dangerous there and alone with a 4 year old isn't the safest" you ask trying to get Nayas attention "josey and I'll be fine I promise" she says pecking your lips "I don't want anything bad to happen" "and nothing will y/n you just need to calm down" she says rolling her eyes "are you sure you don't want me to come with I can cancel lunch it's not important" "you're procrastinating we'll be fine" you sigh and walk out your bedroom.

"say bye to mama" Naya tells josey "bye buddy" you say kissing him "bye darling" You say to Naya kissing her "bye babe" she says getting in the car "hey nay" you shout making her pause "I love you" she looks at you with a smile "I love you to y/n never forget that" you smile and wave goodbye to them not knowing this would be the last time you see your wife.

I cried writing this.