Kaylee bryant: parent life

G!p kaylee

You and kaylee stand in your kitchen making breakfast waiting for your son Oliver to wake up "it's getting late are you sure he's ok?" You ask kaylee "I'm sure he's fine you worry to much" "I could I not he's four, four year old are reckless especially when their boys" sipping of her coffee kaylee nods "maybe we should have a girl" almost choking on your toast you give her a death glare "unless you want me to cut off that thing  your keeping it  away from me till he's atleast 18 years old" you reply making kaylee giggle and kiss you softly "you wouldn't last" "mhm I'll just have to divorce you then" you reply getting up "wow". "But really y/n another baby sounds amazing imagine a little girl or another boy running around." Letting out a nod and shrugging you walk over to her and wrap you arms around her waste "I'd love that but-"

Your words were cut short when a scream comes from your sons room "Oliver!" Kaylee screams as you two run upstairs to his room "what is it buddy" he looks down at his you know private part "looks like someone got his first case of morning wood and I don't exactly have that body part but you know who does oli, mama and she's gonna help you out while I leave" you say speed walking out his room "y/n! come on you can't just leave me!" Kaylee shouts " To late!" "Make it go away it hurts mama" Oliver says tears running down his face making Kaylee sigh"

"Are we all better" you ask as Kaylee puts Oliver in your lap "we made it go away but oli understands that it's gonna come back" Kaylee says making Oliver nod his head with a little sniffle "My poor baby" you says rubbing his head "and to think you want a girl or another boy"  "just wait till you have to teach a girl about periods" Kaylee says making you roll your eyes "we don't have to have another baby" Kaylee says looking down at a sleeping Oliver in your arms "I'm fine with just the three of us" she says "correction four of us" you say making Kaylee snap her neck to look at you "are you- oh god no but maybe if we put this little one to bed I could be in nine months darling" y/n says cutting Kaylee off "ok oli let's get you to bed so mama can get some" she says grabbing him from you making you giggle.