Lovely (g!p) knj

You've never been good with nicknames unless people told you. You and Kendall have been together for 5 years and have been married for 2.you have never called her, babe,baby love nothing like that it's always just been ken or Kendall. "hello baby" Kendall said entering your shared bedroom "hey lovely" you said making Kendall stop in her tracks "what?" She looks at you "I said hey, is there something wrong?" "You called me lovely" you your head slowly giving Kendall a confused look. When you said that you Weren't thinking just saying what came to your head "nothing it's really nothing" she said getting in bed next you and kissing your forehead "I love you" she mumbles against it "I love you to lovely" you say making her pull away from it and look at you "is there something wrong lovely you look uncomfortable" she shakes your head and kisses you "night" Kendall says turning the bed light off "night" you say putting your book down and cuddling into her.

The next day while you were on set of a new photo shoot, Kendall was hanging out with her sisters as per usual "and then this bitch had the audacity to-" kourtney stopped talking and looked over at her little sister who was completely in a world of her own "what's wrong Kendall" khole asks concerned "oh it's really nothing" Kendall replies taking a sip from her water "we know you better then that" Kim says grabbing the bottle as Kendall was drinking making the water fall out on her "hey!" Khole grabs the bottle from Kim "it's just last night y/n called me lovely" they all looked her confused "what's wrong with that?" Kourtney asked "she's never called me anything but Kendall or ken its just weird" before anyone could say anything the door to Kendall and y/n's home was flung open revealing a very tired y/n "speak of the devil" Kim said "hey guys" she greeted the sisters "hello my lovely" she said kissing her wife's cheek "I really need to talk to you" Kendall said "I have a surprise for you so can yours wait" Kendall shook her head "oh um ok" y/n said giving Kendall a confused look "though mine is really important Kendall like actually" Kendall gives the 'get out my house' look.

As soon as the sisters were out the house with the cameras cause those are everywhere. Kendall and you hated them in your house you loved your privacy "ok so last night you started calling me lovely what's that about" Kendall asked crossing her arms as you grabbed water from the fridge "can't I call you that" you asked closing the fridge "no you can but it's always been Kendall or ken I just wanted to know if everything was ok and lately you've just been distant. Did I do something?" You look at her with a smile forming on your face "I'm pregnant" you said "what?" "I'm pregnant ken" Kendall let a few tears slip before picking you up and spinning you "we're going to be parents" she said putting you on the table "I knew for sometime I just didn't know how to tell you" "how far along are you?" She asked placing her hands on your stomach "11 weeks" she smiled and placed a kiss on your stomach "I love you and you" she said kissing your lips "I love you to".