Chapter Nine

3rd P.O.V.

It's been two months since Eklektos arrived at Planet Chaos. He found out that his old friends had been brought back to life, and now are serving under his father.

He was formally introduced to the citizens and soldiers as Chaos' son. Luke, Bianca, Zoë, Beckendorf, Silena, and Eklektos have become closer than ever before.

Eklektos sighed while he laid his head back onto the pillow behind him. You know. I should probably see how Josh is doing. I haven't seen him in like, 15 years!

He suddenly stood up and walked over to the closet. Man, I need to find a better way to disguise myself. At this rate, there'll be no hoodies for me to wear!

Eklektos flicks the hood over his head as he walks down the long hallway. He pushes past the door and the fresh morning breeze floats into the castle for a brief moment.

He shuts the door behind him, careful not to attract to much attention to himself. Eklektos' pace quickens as he walks through the village, toward Josh's father's home.

He knocks on the door once and waits, but there is no response. He hesitates before knocking a second time.

This time, Josh's father appears at the doorway. "How can I help you?" He asks politely.

"Um. I was wondering if Josh was home, sir."Eklektos ask gently. Josh's father looks over his shoulder and then back at E.

"He should have just finished up a concert." Eklektos nods and  begins to turn around.

"Thank you, sir." He thanks. "Its no problem. Happy to help. Can I have a name? If you don't see him, I can ask my son to find you."

Eklektos glances at the man and gives a small smile. "Just tell him it's an old friend."

* Time Skip *

Eklektos walked down the long corridors of the palace towards the commander's corridors.

He looked down at the golden chain locket, grasped firmly in his hand. Chaos had told him all about the locket.

Chaos told Eklektos about the power it contained. He told him about how the locket isn't to be open except for emergencies, because Chaos himself isn't sure what would happen. Chaos told Eklektos about how the locket has never been opened before, and how it should stay that way.

Chaos also told his son that it would be best to give the locket to someone he trusts with his life. He said that it would be better to have someone else hold onto it.

So, that's what Eklektos was going to do.

He pushed open the door and walked into a seemingly empty room. Eklektos looked around for a moment before deciding to go look into another room.

"Boo!"

"Ah! Holy shit, Luke. What the hell, man!" Eklektos frowned as Luke tried, but failed to hold in a laugh.

"You should have seen your face! Priceless, I tell you!" Luke gasped for air between fits of laughter.

"It was not funny!"

"But, you gotta admit. It was just a little funny."

Eklektos cracked a grin. "Fine. It was a little bit. But don't think your off the hook for this!"

Luke gulped nervously and chucked. "Y-yes commander!"

This time, it was Eklektos' turn to laugh. "Dude. You need to stop worrying so much. Your my best friend, calm down. I'm not going to hurt you, or anything."

"Yeah...I know that!" Luke paused. "So, what brings you here?"

The mood the the room seemed to darken when Eklektos opened his fist to reveal the necklace in his grip.

"Luke. I just talked to Chaos" Luke gave Eklektos a confused look. "He told me to give this to someone I trust."

Luke look down at the necklace, then back up at Eklektos. Then down at the necklace, and back up and Eklektos.

"You don't mean-"

"I want you to hold onto it. Your the person here that I trust the most. It's only fitting that you are the one to hold onto it."

"I-I can't do that." Luke stuttered.

"Yes you can. I believe in you. I wouldn't be coming to you with this task if I didn't." Eklektos responded.

"I-" Eklektos gave Luke a reassuring smile as he placed the item into his hand.

"I'll do my best." Luke grasped the necklace and gave a small bow, leaving the prince as he walked back down the corridor.

*Time Skip*
(3rd P.O.V.)

"We come with a request, milord" the god bowed before the creator of the universe.

"Please, just call me Chaos. Formalities were never my thing, and they won't be now." Chaos replied.

I was strange to see a god on Planet Chaos. Normally, you might see a Primordial or an immortal citizen, but surprisingly, seeing a god was not very common.

Sometimes Hestia would visit, but that was just about it, unless there was an emergency.

So, you can imagine, seeing all of the Olympian Gods on Planet Chaos at one  time was surely a shock.

"So, may I ask why you are all here?" Chaos questioned.

"Your highness, we come with a request."

*At Camp Half Blood*
*Annabeth's P.O.V.*

Dear Diary,

I decided to start writing in this journal my progress on finding Percy.

It's been so long. I miss him so much. We've searched, what seems like, almost everywhere, but there have been no signs of him.

I won't give up though. I won't stop until I find him.

Today the gods had a meeting. They have been really on edge recently. I tried talking to my mother, but she wouldn't answer my prayers.

The gods wouldn't tell anyone about what was going on at the meeting, but apparently, it was very important.

Maybe they found something out about Percy's whereabouts!

I don't know how the long the camp will last without him. The campers haven't had the same motivation they did during the Second Titan War and The War Against Gaea.

Losing Percy didnt help either.

I can only try my best, and hope that he is doing okay, out there, wherever he is.

-Annabeth

------------------------------------------------------------

What is this! An update!!! I'm so sorry that it took this long to get another chapter out.

I hope you all enjoyed! Don't forget to...

Like

And Follow!