Chapter Five

3rd P.O.V.

Luke, Zoë, Silena, Beckendorf, and Bianca sat in the living room of Chaos' castle.

They just dropped off the person they found in the enemy's base to a room.

Chaos indicated that he would see him later when he woke up.

"So, what is it you wanted to take to us about?" Bianca questioned.

She was really curious about what had happened during their mission.

"Before we left for the base, Zoë and I had a word with Chaos. We were just going to get any extra details that would be important." Luke began.

"What did he tell you?"

"Hold on. I'm getting there." Luke answered, slightly agitated.

He hated it when people interrupted him. But, he was good-hearted about it.

After the second Titan War, Luke died, obviously. But, since Chaos brought him back to life, he tries to make up for what he did.

Chaos gave him a second chance. He's not going to waste it.

"How do I put this without being to upfront about it."

Luke thought for a moment before deciding to just be upfront about it.

"Apparently Chaos has a son and he thought that End might have known where he went. So, he sent us on this quest so we can gather information on where he is."

"Okay? Why are you so hesitant about telling us?" Silena asked. The other nodded their heads.

Luke rubbed to back of his neck.

"So, your not mad that Chaos never told us before?"

"No. Why would we?"

"I just thought that you guys might be upset that Chaos never told us. I mean, we are his team." Luke started questioning why he ever thought that they would be upset about it.

A feeling of disconnection spreads over Luke. Yeah, he has a girlfriend now, and he is sorry about what he did in his past life, but he couldn't help but feel separated from the other commanders.

They were all heroes who sacrificed themselves to save the world. Him. He joined Kronos and tried to take over Olympus.

How in the world Chaos choose him to be his second in command, he would never know.

"Luke," He looked over to Zoë. "We do not care what thou has done in thy past. What happens as we go fowards is what matters."

"Wait. Did you just read my mind."

"Thou has no evidence."

*Time Skip*

Percy's P.O.V.

Ugh. What happened? One moment I'm being tor-.

I can't even think the word without shivering. What is wrong with you Percy.

I look up. To the right of me in a blank white wall. To my left, is.... you guessed it. Another blank white wall.

Seriously. This outer space-y people need to get an interior decorator.

Blank walls were so last year.

A metal door begins to creak open and I notice some detity with a black cloak walk into the room.

The power flows off him. Just like End.

I don't usually admit this but, I'm scared as f*ck.

I sit up and back against the wall. My eyes wide as the powerful man walks into the room.