Harley Case File

Full Name: Harleen Spencer Laurens

(fun fact: the name Harleen comes from my love of Harley Quinn, and Laurens comes from a phase in my life where I was obsessed with the musical "Hamilton" and loved John Laurens as a character.)

Nickname: Harley

Age: 15

School:
Midtown High, but is home schooled since living at the Avenger's compound

Family:
Mother, Sophia Daphne Laurens - deceased
Uncle, Nicholas Joseph Fury - not blood related

Powers:
-Can use the muscle memory of a spirit (ie know how to use a gun while close to a dead soldier)
-Can detatch her soul from her body (basically die and enter the world of the dead) and possess others that way (kinda like in the spooky island scooby doo movie)
-Can communicate with the dead
-Can see the dead
-Can control the dead to possess others
*mind control + read minds*
-Can control the dead to manipulate objects etc
-Can become possessed by the dead to allow them to communicate through her body
-Can use the powers of a dead person within close proximity

(These powers were inspired by Klaus Hargreeves from the Umbrella academy tv series and Jodie Holmes from the game Beyond: Two Souls)

Cause of powers unknown

(the idea was that Fury would figure out the cause while he tried to stop anyone linking Harley to the explosion that killed her foster family and this would become more significant later in the story, however I didn't plan that far ahead)

Caution:
-If unstable can be possessed by evil spirits with unknown powers

Mental health:
-has symptoms of both anxiety and depression, most likely due to several traumatic events and abuse from foster families.

As I mentioned in my previous chapter, I am extremely sordy to anyone hoping this story would continue. Thank you for staying with me thus far and please take as much inspiration from this as you'd like, or even continue the story yourself if you'd like to (and message me about it or comment it here so I can read it :) )

Lots of love,

-Cat <333