Anthony Topaz

A/N: Special shout out to my Biffle choniyay for helping me write this chapter go check her story out (Even though it'll take her forever to update) but don't tell her I said that lol

Cheryl's POV

We're all in the lounge playing never have I ever. "Okay....never have I ever cried over a video game," Fangs says. "That's stupid who would ever-" I cut myself off when I saw Toni put her finger down. I look at her with a raised eyebrow. "You cried while playing a video game?" I ask. "It was only one time..." Toni says. "That's a lie, it was a solid 73 times," Sweetpea says.

"The Life Is Strange and The Walking Dead series are emotional games!" Toni says. "Aww, my little baby," I say kissing her face. "Okay, my turn never have I ever...been a twin," Veronica says. "Really? That was a low blow." I say putting my finger down. "Don't worry you're not alone." She says gesturing to Toni who had put her other finger down. "You're a twin TT?" I ask her. "I don't like to talk about it." She says quietly.

I grab her hand. "Can we talk about it later, just you and me?" I whisper in her ear. "I don't know Cher, it's a sore topic." She says. "Well, you don't have to talk about it but wanna come to Thistlehouse so we can have a movie night with pizza and cuddles? Pretty please." I ask with puppy dog eyes. She looks at me and smiles. "I like the sound of that." She says kissing my head. "I'll pick you up at 7," I say smiling.

"Never have I ever cried over a picture of my significant other," Sweetpea says. Toni glances over at me with a knowing look on her face. "What?" I ask. She smirks "I remember that I showed you a picture of me as a baby and you were crying for an hour" She giggles. I put my hand over her mouth to stop her from revealing any more of my secrets "Okay that's enough, time to go home" I say as I stand up.

"Cheryl it's the middle of the day" Toni protests when I start to drag her out of the student lounge. I don't say anything and threw her over my shoulder without hurting her. "Cheryl put me down!" I continue to ignore her, knowing that she would eventually stop complaining. It took 2 hours to get back to my house since Toni claimed that she saw a puppy run into the woods. We never found the puppy, what we did find was a dead rabbit and the arrow that shot it. Toni was so torn up about it that she started crying on the spot and I had to get her candy to cheer her up. Once we finally got home I went straight up to my room.

Toni followed me then plopped down on the chair next to the bed "I can order the pizza a little later, I wanna wait until it gets dark so we can watch a scary movie" Toni nodded at the words then climbed into bed with me. After a long nap, I made my way downstairs to order some pizza, a few minutes later Toni came down the stairs. Already knowing what to do she went into the kitchen and gathered up all the snacks while I set up the movie, we were gonna watch the exorcist. After everything was set up my beautiful girlfriend and I sat on the couch and I started the movie. Half an hour in I heard the doorbell ring, I knew it was the pizza so I got up without a word and went to the door. I paid for the pizza then brought it back over to Toni.

"Babe, the pizza is here," I said while setting the box on the coffee table. Toni's eyes lit up as she lunged towards the pizza box and grabbed a slice then shoved it in her mouth "So good" She mumbled with her mouth full. I giggled and wiped her mouth with a napkin that was lying around "TT...I was thinking about the game we were playing earlier and I was wondering if you could tell me about your brother. I know that you said it was hard for you to discuss but I think if you talk about it you'll feel a lot better afterward" I say putting my hand on her shoulder. Toni sighed and put her pizza slice down. "Okay well...when I was able 11 my parents got a divorce. They both wanted full custody over my brother, Anthony, and me so they battled it out in court and the judge decided that my mom would get my brother and I would stay with my dad. I haven't really seen my brother or mom a lot after that, the last time I saw them was when I was 14. They moved to somewhere in the west and me and my Dad haven't heard from them since." She says while looking down at her hands.