Comic Con

A/N: If you have not watched Avatar The Last Airbender or Legend Of Korra you probably won't get most of the stuff in this chapter (Also this oneshot was inspired by the video above) and a special thanks to my Slut Bud alwayschangingusers for helping me write most of this

Cheryl's POV 

"Babe babe babe! Wake up we're here!" Toni says excitedly shaking me. We just got off of a plane flying to California to go to some nerd convention in San Diego and now we're in a Uber on the way to the hotel. Toni couldn't stop talking about how much she wanted to go, so me being the sensational girlfriend that I am I bought us some tickets. Our whole friend group was also joining us since I also bought them tickets besides Archie, that dumbass lost his ticket. But I wanted them to be there when I give Toni her other surprise. We've been dating for 5 years now and I think it's time to move our relationship to the next level. I giggle slightly at her cuteness and kissed her on the top of her head.  

"I'll grab the bags Mon Tresor, you go meet up with the others," I say taking my seatbelt off. Toni got out of the car then went into the hotel and I pay the Uber driver then I get our bags from the trunk and head inside as well. "So I just booked us all 2 rooms. They were sort of limited due to a lot of people coming here for the convention. Me, you, Betty, and Toni are sharing a room while the boys do the same." Veronica says to me while I walked into the lobby. "V you didn't need to do that I could've paid," I say following Ronnie. "Nonsense, you've already spent way more than enough for our tickets and everything else. This is the least I could do." Ronnie smiled. "How much were the rooms? I'll p-" She quickly cut me off as she put her finger over my lips. "Don't you dare even finish that sentence, Cheryl Blossom. The only way you can pay me back is that you follow your plan and propose to the girl of your dreams." Veronica says putting her hands on my shoulder. 

"I'm so scared about this V, what if she says no? Wh-What if she breaks up with me? I don't even know what I- " I slightly start to panic but it all went away when Veronica slapped me in the face. I hold my cheek in my hand, the stinging sensation still lingering. "Jesus Christ, Veronica did you really have to hit me." Veronica looks at me before laughing. "I only slapped you to snap you out of it. I get that you're nervous, and you have every right to be, but you can't just look at the negatives. Toni loves you, trust me, and trust yourself. If she didn't love you, she wouldn't be with you. Now stop feeling sorry for yourself and pull it together. I believe in you, we all do." I began to think about all the ups and downs Toni and I have faced in our relationship. But the good outweighs the bad by a lot maybe we were meant to be together forever.

"Maybe you're right V. But can you hurry up and take me to the room, these bags are heavy as hell." I laughed "Of course." She responds "Perhaps I should carry the bags up while you go spend some time with Toni. Sound good?" I take a breath before answering, my nerves slightly acting up again. "Yeah, ill go find her." Right, when I was about to take my phone out and call Toni I'm almost knocked off my feet. I looked up and saw Toni running away from Fangs and Sweetpea. 

"I'm sorry baby!" She shouts running down the hallway. "You little thief give me back my M&M's!" Fangs shouted. I quickly stop Fangs with my arm. "Hey did you bring the ring?" I ask him. I would've taken the ring myself but I didn't want Toni accidentally finding it. "Yeah, it's in my pocket, quick sec. Let's move somewhere private though, away from Toni's sight while Sweetpea distracts her." I nod my head in agreement then follow the shorter man down the hallway. Once we're sure no one can see, he hands me the ring. 

"Listen, Cheryl. I know we don't talk too often, but I appreciate you trusting me with an important task such as this. I know you'll do well when you propose, you're Cheryl Blossom." I give a slight smile. "I appreciate that Fangs, now get out here and leave my girlfriend alone, she deserves those M&M's." He gives a fake scoff before walking away in defeat. I look down at the betrothal necklace that had the ring inside. A betrothal necklace is something from some kid's show Toni loved and still loves to watch with Sweetpea, Fangs, and JugHobo when they were younger. I think it was called Ovotar or something like that. I lift the rock piece of the necklace to get a look at the ring.