Missing

Toni's POV

I start lining up the balls for the pool table. Fangs and Sweetpea walk up to me. "Hey Tiny can we play?" Sweetpea asks. "Whoever loses I get to sit on their shoulders for....3 days and they take me wherever I want." I say. "That's weak" Sweetpea says laughing a bit grabbing a pool cue. "Okay just for that the loser also has to give me 50 bucks" I say sitting on a stool. "Fuck" Sweetpea mutters.

"I hope I get solids." Fangs says grabbing a pool cue too. "We shall see my friend." Sweetpea says.

*After The Game*

"Hey! You cheated didn't he Tiny?" Sweetpea yells. "Nope I saw it all" I say hopping off the stool. "Come on Sweetpea" I say walking up to him. He kneels down and Fangs lifts me up and puts me on Sweetpea's shoulders. Sweetpea fully stands up. "How does it feel to be almost 12 feet tall?" Fangs asks me.

"I feel powerful. Bow down before me peasants!" I say with fake commanding voice. A few minutes later of goofing around I see my red-headed beauty walk in the door. "So what are the three stooges up to now?" Cheryl asks walking up to us. "Sweetpea lost pool and I get to sit on his shoulders and he owes me 50 dollars" I say resting my chin on Sweetpea's head. "You three are unpredictable. But TT can we go for a walk...alone?" She asks. "Do we have to?" I whine. "Please TT" She asks pouting.

"Fine, Sweetpea put me down" I say. He and Fangs make whipping noises. I smacked the side of Sweetpea's head. "Ow! Okay be that way." He says pushing me off his shoulders making me fall on my back. "OW! Asshole" I say getting back on my feet. "Do that again Sullivan and I'll kick your ass!" Cheryl says helping me up. "What's a Blossom doing here?!?!" Tallboy yells walking to us.

"Call down Tallboy this is my girlfriend." I say to him. "You're dating a Blossom?!?!" He says yelling. "So what? I love her" I say pulling Cheryl closer to me. "So she's dating a Blossom, at least she's nice to us." Fangs says backing me up. "She-" Sweetpea cuts Tallboy off. "If you have a problem with them dating then deal with it" Sweetpea says.

"FP will hear about this!" Tallboy yells before walking away. I roll my eyes. "Come on babe" I say grabbing her hand. "Be careful you two" Sweetpea says. When we started to walk outside it was kinda dark. "Thank you for sticking up for me back there" Cheryl says. "No problem, I meant every word" I say.

"So you love me?" She asks. "No" I say letting her hand go. I see her frown . I went in front of her and put my hands on her waist and looked deeply into her eyes. "I'm addicted to you. I'm hopelessly devoted to you. I know we've only been dating for almost for a year but I want to marry you." I say. "In other words yes. I'm deeply, dangerously, and madly in love with you" I say smiling. I see a blush form on her cheeks.

"Well mon chiot aux cheveux roses face à la beauté, I am also deeply, dangerously, MADLY in love with you too" She says putting emphasis on Madly. I put a loving kiss on her lips. "Let's do it" She says pulling away. "Do what?" I ask cluelessly. "Let's get married!" She says smiling. "How? We're only 17." I question. "Let's elope and run away, theirs nothing keeping me here anymore since Nana Rose passed. Just think about it me, you, and anywhere your little heart desires." Cheryl says booping my nose.

"Well I've always wanted to go to L.A." I say. "So is that a yes?" She asks with a hopeful smile. "Why y-" Before I finish my sentence I feel somebody put a bag over my head. "TONI!" I hear Cheryl yell. I try to get the bag off my head but I feel somebody kick me until I pass out.

 I try to get the bag off my head but I feel somebody kick me until I pass out