I Can Explain

Toni's POV

So my girlfriend Cheryl is the HBIC of Riverdale High, which means she could have anyone she ever want and she chose me. A few people tell me she's just using me, she's gonna dump me, or cheat on me...or all of the above. But I don't believe them. Yeah, I have some doubts about our relationship but I chose to ignore them. I go into the locker room because I left my bag in there. When I walk in the first thing I hear is kissing. But that's none of my business.

While walking to my locker the kissing gets louder. Once I get to the area where my locker was I stop in my tracks. What I saw horrified me. Cheryl was pinned against the lockers by Reggie and they were kissing. "What the hell Cheryl!" I yell with tears in my eyes making them break apart. Cheryl's eyes widened when she saw me. "Wait TT-" I cut her off.

"Don't call me that! We're through!" I yell through tears. After that I run out the locker room then I heard pounding noises which made me run faster. I look through my pockets for my motorcycle keys but they weren't there. Damn I forgot Fangs had them. I quickly wipe my tears then go to Sweetpea and Fangs. "Fangs give me my keys" I say putting my hand out trying not to cry or make my voice crack. "Why what's wrong?" Fangs asks.

"Nothing just give me my keys" I say as I start to feel tears fall out of my eyes. "Tiny what happened?" Sweetpea asks. "Nothing I just want to go home!" I say with more tears falling down my face. "We are not letting you drive home in this state." Fangs says. "I told you I'm fine!" I yell with more tears stream down my face. Sweetpea doesn't say anything and hugs me and I start hitting his chest not hugging back. Then the memory of Cheryl and Reggie kissing came back to my mind.

I stopped hitting his chest and started crying then finally hugged him back. Sweetpea picks me up and holds me. "Ssh it's okay, take your time." He says rubbing my back. "Sh-She ch-cheated o-on m-me." I say through sobs. "SHE WHAT!" Fangs and Sweetpea yell. "I-I s-saw Ch-Cheryl a-and R-Reggie k-kissing i-in th-the l-locker r-room" I say. "She's a damn fool for cheating on you." Fangs says rubbing my back too.

A little while later Sweetpea puts me down. "I need to be alone for a little while." I say. "We'll see you later T." Sweetpea says. I walk away and I pass the music room. I go in there and I sit at the piano. A certain song came into my mind and I start playing.

*Play Song*

Toni

Easy come, Easy go that's just how live, oh
Take, take, take it all, but you never give
Shoulda known you was trouble from the first kiss
Had your eyes wide open; why were they open? (Ooh)

Gave you all I had and you tossed it in the trash
You tossed it in the trash, you did
To give me all your love was all I ever ask
'Cause what you don't understand is

I'd catch a grenade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)
Throw my hand on a blade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)
I'd jump in front of a train for ya
(yeah, yeah, yeah)
You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)

Oh, oh-oh oh oh, I would go through all this pain
Take a bullet straight through my brain
Yes, I would die for ya baby
But you won't do the same

No, no, no, no, oh-oh, oh..

Black, black, black, and blue, beat me 'til I'm numb
Tell the devil I said "Hey" when you get back to where you're from
Mad woman, Bad woman, that's just what you are
Yeah you'll smile in my face then rip the breaks out my car

Gave you all I had and you tossed it in the trash
You tossed it in the trash; yes, you did!
To give me all your love is all I ever ask
'Cause what you don't understand is