5

Within the blink of an eye, Trihexa swung his arm and swatted someone out of the sky. Due to the distance between us and the battlefield, I found myself unable to tell just who it was. There was then a flurry of people who flew down after them, which just gave me a bad feeling. "Ophis, you find Issei...I'm gonna check out who's just been hit!" I called out to her as I quickly began to make my way to the ground.

Within a minuet, I had finally arrived, landing just ahead of a group of people. "What's happened?" I asked as I rushed over, spotting Serafall laying in the middle of a crater with Asia healing her. "Hasn't anyone used a Phoenix Tier?" I asked as Rias peered at me. "They were all destroyed by Trihexa, we need to rely on Asia." Rias informed me as she appeared from the group of 9 people. "I should have 2 on me, let me get one out really quick." I muttered as I began to search through my pockets.

I quickly pulled out a capsule and rushed over to Serafall, kneeling down. "Here, this should heal her." I reassured Asia as I carefully opened it, watching the drop fall down onto her. Her wounds slowly began to heal as I dropped the remains of the Pheonix Tier. Serafall slowly opened her eyes and peered around, causing me to take a deep breath. I stood up and stepped away from everyone, summoning my glove. "Draco, is there anything I can do? From what I see we might not stand a chance." I muttered to him as the ground began to tremble. A massive light appeared in the sky coming from Big Red's mouth, and turned into a beam which he shot at the colossal beast. The beam was extremely powerful and blasted Trihexa backwards. The beam then died down, revealing the hole in Trihexa's stomach was healing itself.

"What? He survived that?" I spoke out of shock as I took a deep breath. "There is one thing, but it's dangerous." Draco informed me and I smirked. "At the moment, fighting Trihexa is dangerous anyway." I reassured him as he chuckled. "Sure, but if you get close to running out of magic I will have to cancel this for your health." Draco spoke seriously and I nodded. A blazing aura surrounded me as harsh winds picked up and surrounded me.

"We, who challenge those above us, will break the barrier between now and the unknown! Glance at the extent of a hidden true power. We are intertwined, ready to take on the realms. Enter, The Juggernaut."

My body seemed to begin to transform as my skin turned pure white. I felt an overwhelming power shoot through me as my mind seemed to go blank. "What is this?" I spoke as I winced in pain. My body trembled as more pain shot through my back and shoulder-blades, causing me to scream out. My scream sounded metallic and low, and I slowly lowered my head.

The dragon had fully taken Yuki's body as everyone stared at him. "Yuki?" Rias called out towards the dragon, only for it to take off into the air, using his colossal wings to boost its speed. "Chain shot!" The dragon called out in a deep, metallic voice. He stuck his arms up and released 2 massive beams of energy which both struck Trihexa. Chains of explosions extended up Trihexa's body, following the beams until he had sliced Trihexa up into 3 pieces. Strands of flesh stuck out and began to reconnect the body parts, which gave the dragon an opportunity to charge forward.

"Take this!" It screamed out as it swung its arm, releasing a massive wave of energy which launched at the beast. The attack created an explosion which pushed Trihexa back properly, but then froze for a second.

"What's going on?" I asked as I slowly opened my eyes, peering through the darkness. I was surrounded by a strange mist which was blocking most of my vision, except from right ahead of me. I also found that I was being held by something out of view, which kept me in place. "Hello?" I called out as I continued to scan my surroundings.

A massive light appeared and I peered ahead, revealing a massive sphere ahead of me. That's when I came to the realisation it was like a window, or some sort of screen. The sphere seemed to turn into a beam which began to shoot towards me. "Akeno, watch out!" A voice appeared, the exact same as Issei's, and I tried to look around. The beam seemed to shoot past me, and I tried to launch myself backwards. Everything moved, and I was thrown in front of the attack. I stuck my arms up in the way and took a deep breath. "Whatever's going on, I seem to move outside depending on what I'm doing here." I muttered in thought to myself as I sighed. "Diffusion!" I chanted as the beam struck my arms. Pain overwhelmed me as the attack began to die down, only to tear my arms right off. I was thrown backwards as a stardust like material began to float from me, and the darkness slowly began to disappear, revealing the battlefield fully.

"Yuki." Akeno spoke softly as I was thrown backwards by an explosion created by the attack. I was slammed into the ground at immense speeds and coughed up blood as I slid to a halt slowly. Once again, I found myself unable to move, except I was in a large amount of pain this time. Everything began to turn lighter as I watched people quickly fly down to me. "You...controlled Juggernaut Drive. I really didn't expect that." Draco spoke quietly as my vision was blocked by white light.

"Yuki...I didn't expect to see you here so soon." A feminine voice spoke out to me as I opened my eyes. I appeared to be sat on a chair, with another chair ahead of me, with a girl sat ahead of me. "Hello?" I spoke to the girl as she smiled. "My brave saint."