6

"My brave saint." She spoke cheerfully as I looked at her confused. "Brave saint? Isn't that something to do with heaven?" I asked her and she merely nodded. "Why yes, it's the machine which finds appropriate, recently deceased people in which are strong mentally and physically...and have good potential." The girl informed me whilst she was deep in thought. "That's why it found you, a dragon emperor who is still yet to truly awaken." She continued as I frowned. "So what now?" I asked her as she looked around. "We run a few tests which would just take a couple of minuets and continue from there." The girl spoke as I nodded.

"I'm not trying to be harsh or anything, but can we speed this up. I need to get back out there and fight with my friends." I spoke to the girl as she nodded. "If you must, but take this first. It'll keep us linked together and will help you out in the fight." The girl spoke to me as she seemed to create a band like Gabriel's. "Another one?" I asked her and she peered at me shocked. "Who gave you that band? Was it Gabriel?" She asked me as I nodded. "How dare she, why does she always get the good ones?" The girl spoke frustrated as I took a deep breath. "Here, I'll just place it on top of the one she gave you, cause hers must've been a temporary one." She informed me as I nodded. I raised my arm up and she slowly slipped it over the top. My hand went numb for a second as my sacred gear activated.

The numbness disappeared and the band printed itself onto my skin. "Don't forget to come and talk to me again. It'll be worth it for you." She spoke to me as a portal appeared ahead of me. I smiled to myself and turned to face her. "Thanks!" I called out as I slowly stepped backwards into the portal. "What a shame." The angel muttered to herself. "He would've been perfect."

I quickly sat up, opening my eyes. Pain was shooting through my body, and there were people flying down towards me. "This is the same place I left off." I muttered to myself as I peered at my wrist, revealing the new band. "It wasn't a dream, or a hallucination." I spoke as I slowly trembled to my feet. "Wait, I have my arms back?" I spoke happily as I looked around. "Wait...where's Kusanagi?" I spoke worried as I began to scan the area around where I landed. "What's up? Don't rush yourself." Rias spoke to me as I peered at her. "I dropped Kusanagi." I spoke bluntly as I thought for a second. "Come to think of it, I don't remember much." I attempted to think back but found myself unable to. "Look up." A voice whispered to me as I looked around. I then peered up to a bright golden light, and spotted Kusanagi falling from the sky. "I borrowed it for a second." The voice continued as I summoned Draco. "It's that angle that gave you the band, some sort of telepathy."

I quickly launched up into the sky and grasped ahold of the falling weapon, spotting an orb planted between the handle and actual blade. "It would appear my Juggernaut Drive turned it into a sacred gear whilst it was active, which means you're now linked to the blade." Draco informed me as I examined the sword. "There is a strange power coming from it." I spoke to myself as I peered at Trihexa. "Still, that thing is still standing?" I muttered to myself as I thought for a second. "At this rate, we don't stand a chance. We've almost lost one of the top Devil's whilst everyone else is becoming more fatigued." Draco spoke frustratedly as I nodded. A loud bang sounded and I span around, spotting Issei who was glowing a bright red with Ophis stood next to him. "Go get that beast." Ophis spoke to Issei as he seemed to begin to increase in size. A massive armour wrapped around him as he increased by well over 20 times, making him somewhat tall when compared to Trihexa.

"That's...Issei?" I spoke confused as Ophis peered at me. She slowly began to make her way over, smiling. "I gave him one of my blessings, which has powered him up immensely." Ophis informed me. I peered at my blade for a second and then noticed Issei had began to throw punches towards Trihexa. Each strike seemed to do nothing, until he began to glow. Issei continued to punch him, but Trihexa seemed to vanish backwards into a magic circle behind him. 4 new circles appeared next to the original one, and then a Trihexa reappeared slightly smaller, only for the other 4 circles to spit out another 4 copies of the beast.

"Trihexa's divided himself?" I muttered to Ophis as she stared up. "This is bad." Gabriel spoke to Sirzechs as I began to move towards them. "What's going on?" I asked the 2 of them as they seemed to be stunned from shock. Sirzechs then placed is hand on the top of my head and smiled, strange thoughts rushing through my mind, of a location in the dimensional gap. "If you need to talk to us, or find us...here's where you should teleport." Sirzechs spoke to me as he lowered his hand. "What was that?" I asked him confused as he pointed at the beast. "We need everyone to evacuate, we're going to set up an Isolated Barrier Field, but nobody can be dragged in." He informed me as I nodded. I flew up into the air and up to Issei's helmet. "Issei, they're going to seal Trihexa. Everyone needs to evacuate." I spoke out to him as he peered at him. "Got it." He responded as he launched a dragon shot at one of the clones.

I could see everyone already beginning to head through newly created circles, and Ophis quick my cancelled out Issei's blessing, causing him to begin to fall to the ground. He caught himself using his wings and flew over to me. "Quick." I told him as we began to head towards a portal. Rias and Ophis followed us to the nearest one and I stood to the side of it, staring at the faction leaders. Rias, Issei and Ophis went through the portal, making me the last person who was going to leave. Sirzechs flew down to me and took a deep breath. "Say goodbye to everyone for me." He spoke happily to me. "What do you mean? Goodbye?" I asked him as he pushed me through the portal backwards.