8

I reappeared in the dimensional gap, finding myself unable to breath. I could see the Isolated Barrier Field in the distance and realised I wouldn't make it in time. "Quick, make another portal to there." Draco spoke worried as I nodded, beginning to create another portal as I slowly ran out of oxygen. I lunged through it, appearing inside the Barrier Field. I landed face first on the floor, taking deep breaths. "That...was a close one." I muttered to myself as I slowly stood up, watching the portal disappear. I peered at True Excalibur, examining the orb in between the handle and blade. Azazel quickly glided down to me and looked at me confused.

"What are you doing here Yuki?" He asked me as I showed him the sword. "An angel told me this might work." I informed him as he looked back at Trihexa. "This seems reckless, I like a good fight don't get me wrong, but we're barely keeping our own, and I don't really think you're strong enough yet." Azazel spoke worried as I shook my head. "If I am able to get a blessing of Ophis, we might be able to power me up enough." I informed him as I peered up at the girl. Trihexa launched a massive fireball towards us and I rushed forward, jumping into the air. I swung the blade with such a momentum, it sliced the attack in half, causing it to explode. I launched through the smoke and began to rush forward toward Ophis, using my wings to keep me in the air. "Ophis!" I called out to her and she turned to face me.

"I hate to ask you for help, but can you do something for me?" I asked her as I made my way to her. I stopped ahead of her and she nodded. "Can you use your blessing abilities on me and my sword?" I continued asking her and she sighed. "I'm sorry, but my blessings only work on sacred gears." She informed me as I nodded. "This blade has the orb of a sacred gear infused with it." I showed Ophis as she nodded. "It could be done then, unless I'm mistaken." She spoke as she placed her hand on my glove. It began to glow white as I felt myself growing stronger. She let go as my sacred gear extended further up my forearm. She then grabbed the blade, causing it to begin to increase in size. It grew to about 5x it's original length, and that's when I noticed I was a lot quicker than before. "Thanks for this." I spoke cheerfully as I gave her a thumbs up.

I launched forward towards the beast whilst Azazel attempted to stop me. I boosted further and further ahead, overhearing Gabriel talks n to Sirzechs. "Is that Yuki?" Sirzechs asked Gabriel who also seemed shocked. "Using True Excalibur?" She muttered as I quickly moved up into the air. I headed towards Trihexa's head as I swung the sword. I sliced through the beasts chest and landed with my feet on the beast. I then launched myself back off the beast as I stuck my hand towards him. "Drain!" I called out as me and the beast began to glow. The healing process on his wound began to slow down until it came to a halt, and I felt myself growing even stronger.

"Yuki? You need to listen to me. I know of a spell you can use with True Excalibur, known as Celestial Strike. This spell is extremely powerful but shouldn't do much damage to anything except Trihexa due to where you're located. This might be useful to you, but you can only use it once. Anymore than once and you could die so please be careful."

A voice which sounded a lot like Ichika began to whisper to me. I nodded to myself as I quickly summoned my balance breaker. Armour wrapped around me as a blazing aura surrounded the armour. I continued to grow stronger by the second as I seemed to drain everyone nearby of their powers slowly. "I'm...putting everything I've got into this!" I screamed as I teleported up into the air. I swung my blade towards the beast, causing it to shoot out a wave of energy which sliced through the beast, striking and damaging the floor. As I quickly fell down, I piercing my sword into the beasts shoulder and dragged it down through him as I fell. I completely took his arm off, but it seemed to still be slightly healing. Trihexa then launched a fireball towards me, and I launched backwards away from him.

The fireball exploded ahead of me, and I quickly made my way back towards the beast. I landed on the ground and broke out into a sprint, heading right for the beast's legs. I jumped up and continued going up until I reached the top of his right leg, where I sliced it off completely. His healing process managed to extend tendrils of flesh out and connect his leg back to his body slowly, causing me to fly backwards. I took deep breaths as I thought of an action plan. "Once...I can only use Celestial Strike once." I muttered to myself as I shook my head.

I slowly raised my sword towards the beast and stared it down. "Celestial Strike!" I called out as the sky began to light up. A magic circle appeared, and then more and more appeared above it, creating 9 in total. I struggled to stay on my feet, and the spell activated.

—————

9. Ichika uses telepathy to talk to Yuki, telling him about the one time use spell known as Celestial Strike
The reason Celestial Strike is a one use spell is due to the fact using it more than once is known to kill its wielder
Yuki then activates a balance breaker and slowly begins to drain everyone of their powers, until he focuses this effect on Trihexa alone
He also uses his drain ability to remove even more magic energy from Trihexa before attacking him
Yuki charges forward and into the air, attacking the beast