Full moon (Lemon)

I was walking round the party as things began to die down before Yusuke caught up to me not too happy.

"I think your trying to kill me" Yusuke said as I just look away to hide the smirk on my face. "You think that it was funny well thanks to you I have both Cana and Mira staying with me tonight oh but don't worry I got Erza to look after you tonight" Yusuke tells me as he was the one smirking now as I turn to face him.

"Bro don't do this not tonight" I asked him hoping he would reconsider his plan for the night. "Sorry no you wanted to leave me to the wolves now it's your turn bye" Yusuke said as he  walks away before I had to leave with Erza.

At Erza's

"Ok so this is the guessed room and bathroom is just down the hall well good night" Erza told me before I get in the room and lock the door. I was in bed trying to sleep but keep tossing and turning while sweating before shooting up from my bed to open the window as the bright light of the full moon shines on my skin.

"So hot" I tell myself before taking my clothes off until I was in nothing but my boxers and soon grip head as I began to change. Erza soon heard the sound noises coming from the kitchen and goes to investigate.

As she exited her room she sees scratch marks on the walls leading down stairs as before going into the kitchen only to see a huge [Hc] wolf which looks at her and walks towards her before she requip a sword. "Er...za" the wolf said as Erza looks close and soon sees it's eyes and is in shock.

"[Fn]" Erza says as I try to hide not wanting her to see before she walks over to me and placed a hand on my fur. "I didn't want anyone to see this" I tell her in a deep husky voice as she turns my face to look at her.

"How did this happen" Erza asked me as I point towards the full moon. "Once a year me and Yusuke take on our wolfman form it only lasts until morning but it goes away once we find our mate however Yusuke already found his mate in Mira and Cana but not me" I told her before she smiled at me.

"It's ok" Erza told me as I gave her a hug before catching the smell of her hair which made me think of strawberries and I quickly back away. "Erza please go to your room and lock the door I don't want to lose it around you" I told her but she just smiled before wrapping her arms around my neck.

"It's ok I can tell by your eyes that lust is on your mind so let me help you" Erza said before we begin to kiss as I grope her breasts through her pyjamas. I soon move my hands down to hold her ass and lift her up before Erza wraps her legs around my waist and I walk us both up to her room where I placed her on the bed.

"I'm sorry Erza" I tell her confusing her before tearing her pyjamas off as the fabric falls to the floor and I remove my boxers. I begin to use my wolf tongue to lick down her body to her huge round breasts and then down her stomach finally reaching her pussy.

"Here I go Erza" I say to her in a seductive tone before putting my tongue in deep making her scream in pleasure. I begin to lick a little faster and deeper which really made her moan before she orgasms in my mouth.

"Well that's interesting you taste like strawberries" I tell her before Erza turn round to face me and strokes my dick softly before placing it in her mouth. "Oh that's the stuff faster" I say as Erza begins to bob her head faster and soon works in on licking the tip which sends me over the edge.

"I'M CUMMING ERZA" I moan as I shoot my seed all over her face before getting her on all fours and line my dick up with her pussy. "I won't go easy" I tell her but she looks at me.

"Don't worry I like it a little rough" Erza tells me before I slam my whole dick inside her before thrusting slowly making Erza Scarlet queen of the fairies moan like a bitch in heat before picking up speed. "HARDER, DEEPER TEAR ME APART" Erza moans as I get rougher, deeper and faster that it caused her to grip the bed sheets as the bed shook.

"ERZA YOUR TIGHT AND I LIKE IT" I tell her as my thrusts get more erratic meaning I was close and so was Erza. "DO IT CUM INSIDE ME GIVE ME THAT HOT SEED" Erza moans out as give one last powerful thrust into her that I reach her womb.

"I'M CUMMING" we both moan as Erza orgasms over my dick and I fill her womb up with my seed before we collapse on to the bed completely exhausted covered in sweat. "Amazing" I tell her before seeing her smile and kiss her good night as we fall asleep in a hot mess on her completely destroyed bed.

*Erza I love you* I thought as I let the last of my strength leave my body and fall asleep.